We are thrilled to share some of the most charming jewelry and watches auctioned on our platform in November! With more and more clients looking to turn no-longer-wanted items into money for their next project, we are receiving stunning jewelry that we just can’t get enough of. From vibrant ruby and sapphire jewelry, to eye-catching diamond rings, we’ve handpicked our 10 favorite auctions of the month. Enjoy!
Through complimentary jewelry consultations, followed by a thorough GIA diamond grading, we help our clients find out the value of their items. See below how much these pieces sold for!
- GIA 2.01 CT round cut bridal set ring, J, SI2 sold at auction for $7,766.
- Cartier 2302 Tank Francaise 631412CE sold at auction for $1,530.
- Antique 5.11 CT oval cut sapphire 3 stone ring, blue, SI1-SI2 sold at auction for $20,105.
- GIA 1.05 CT emerald cut pendant necklace, G, SI1 sold at auction for $2,260.
- GIA 2.07 CT radiant cut 3 stone ring, I, SI1 sold at auction for $7,902.
- Tiffany & Co. charm bracelet sold at auction for $4,365.
- Vacheron Constantin 81180000G-9117 Patrimony Grand Taille 1235791 sold at auction for $3,510.
- GIA 1.50 CT cushion cut halo ring, I, SI1 sold at auction for $4,271.
- Oval cut ruby drop earrings sold at auction for $1,263.
- GIA 1.18 CT marquise cut 3 stone ring, H, SI1 sold at auction for $3,235.