“You owe yourself the love you so freely give to other people”. This reminder is one of our favorites to share on Instagram, and it always makes us feel amazing when you show us how much you love it too. You’ve also let us know that you want to hear stories from women who were the ones to make the decision to end their marriage. That’s why we’re doing this episode about how it’s okay to want a divorce.
Nicole Amaturo is here to talk about how this was a part of her own life, and to share how she became a Personal Growth and Love coach to help other women realize this as well. This episode is really about being able to love yourself, to forgive yourself for wanting your best life possible, and celebrating how liberating self-love can be.
On This Week’s Episode
- Deciding to leave a good man who doesn’t hurt you, but doesn’t fulfill you
- Being able to love yourself through that difficult decision
- What your friends, kids, and family think about that decision, and how to come to terms with those challenges
- Finding love after divorce
- Start with self-love
- Romantic relationships that are worthy of you
- How kids handle divorce
- Your relationship with your kids after divorce
- Identifying moments in your childhood that shape the person you become
- Guilt about ending a marriage
- Visualization and manifestation
Connect with Nicole
Thanks for listening to “Divorce & Other Things You Can Handle!”
Divorce is the end of one chapter, but it’s also an opportunity to create the life you always dreamed of. You are the author of the story of your life, get some inspiration from “Divorce & Other Things You Can Handle!” The divorce podcast that will keep you thriving as you embrace your fresh start!
Connect with Worthy