We can’t help but feel inspired by this quote, and we know how much you guys loves it when we shared it on our Instagram, and it’s a great way to start this episode about one of our favorite single moms who is killing it!
Stacey Freeman is the lifestyle editor here at Worthy, and we are so lucky to have her. I had so much fun doing this interview with her, and I think what is so special about Stacey’s story is that she found inner strength during a really difficult time. There’s this moment we all know about when it feels like you’re stuck on the floor and can’t even imagine how you’re going to get up and keep it together for you and your kids, and you’ll hear this moment in the episode where I was kind of celebrating how well Stacey was able to do that and she interrupts me to insist that it’s not anything special about her, that it’s something that we all have inside of us. Stacey has really done such a great job of rewriting her life story, and she’s such a good reminder to all of us that we have the power to do that too.
On This Week’s Episode
- How Stacey knew her marriage was ending
- What it’s like to go from being a stay-at-home mom to being a single mom with a career
- Connecting with people going through a divorce online
- How to move forward without knowing what’s coming next
- What it’s like starting a business after divorce
- Support communities after divorce
- The relationship you have with your kids after divorce
- The boundaries of what you should share online about your divorce
- Best and worst advice after divorce
Connect with Stacey
Thanks for listening to “Divorce & Other Things You Can Handle!”
Divorce is the end of one chapter, but it’s also an opportunity to create the life you always dreamed of. You are the author of the story of your life, get some inspiration from “Divorce & Other Things You Can Handle!” The divorce podcast that will keep you thriving as you embrace your fresh start!
Connect with Worthy