Sell Your Violet Sapphire
Five Things You Need to Know About Selling Violet SapphireViolet sapphire gemstones are among the most enduring of all the precious gems. Each of these alluring sapphires sports a unique vibrational pattern and metaphysical characteristics. Sapphires are representative of spiritual insight, strength and good judgment. These gems are used in meditation, and are the zodiac stone for Taurus. If you are selling violet sapphire, you need to do all you can to make sure you are getting what it's worth.
At Worthy, we help consumers sell their diamond jewelry for the highest possible price. What we’ve learned about selling diamonds can help you when you are selling violet sapphire too. Here are ten things you need to know about selling violet sapphire for the highest possible price.
1. Violet Sapphires Are the Stone of Wisdom
2. Vanadium is the Mineral That Creates the Violet Color in SapphiresSapphires are derived from Corundum, and it is the aluminium oxide that is responsible for their formation. But to get the color formations of Violet Sapphires, there needs to be vanadium present. This mineral gives rise to varying shades of violet and purple, lavender and pale amethyst as well.
3. Violet Sapphires Are Highly Resilient
4. Healing Properties Are Attributed to Violet SapphiresOn another level, these sapphires are believed to be a tincture to mental illness, rheumatism and other ailments. When you sell violet sapphire gems, you are sharing the healing powers of one of the most beautiful stones in the world.
5. Many Myths Surround Violet SapphiresThere is a great degree of myth and mystery surrounding sapphires from the non-red corundum variety. For example, the Delhi Purple Sapphire was stolen from the Temple of Indra in 1857. During that year a mutiny took place and it is believed that a curse was cast when the sapphire was stolen. Fortunately, these precious gems are held in high esteem and only praise has been heaped upon them.
Gemstones We Accept