Luxury Cartier Auctions
Last updated: January 22, 2018
Welcome to Worthy, where we sell Cartier on your behalf. These fine pieces are exquisite and deserving of worthy offers- precisely what you’ll receive. Using our exclusive auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Cartier. The Worthy experts team will go the extra mile, cleaning and evaluating your item and by photographing it using advanced high-resolution imaging equipment, ensuring that it looks its most appealing at auction. From beginning to end, we are completely committed to getting you more money for your valuables, and to ensuring the process is easy yet completely secure.
Why Sell Cartier With Worthy?
We believe in the value of convenience and dedicate ourselves to getting you high offers for your Cartier pieces. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend your time searching for an appraiser, cleaning your item and photographing it perfectly, never mind attracting interested buyers; we do all these things for you. By utilizing our services to sell Cartier, vetted buyers from all over the world will participate in your auction. We work only with those buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Selling Cartier With a Service You Can Trust
Transparency, trust, and complete customer satisfaction are our most important values, which show in the 100% objective and expert-led evaluations and throughout the entire auction process. We are licensed by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Additionally, when you sell Cartier jewelry with us, you benefit from a unique evaluation process not available on other platforms, conducted at no cost to you. We have partnered with the leading gemological labs, GIA and IGI, to enhance buyer trust and ensure that you receive the best possible value when selling your Cartier items.
With Worthy, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care from start to finish. You also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuables are fully insured while in transit and while being stored in our headquarters. Click here to see what our customers have to say.
100% Seller Protection
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
How to Sell Cartier Jewelry Online with Worthy
- Describe your Cartier jewelry and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a pre-auction estimate.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your Cartier jewelry arrives we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your Cartier items.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
How do We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling Cartier Jewelry?
- Our unique auction platform, reaching buyers worldwide
- An evaluation process offered by no other platform, provided at no cost to you
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Cartier
- Complimentary GIA grading report
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A Brief History of Cartier
Cartier designs and sells fine jewelry, including some of the most luxurious watches in the world. Founded in 1847 in Paris, France, by Louis-Francois Cartier, the company was family-owned until 1964. Its headquarters are still located in Paris, and its jewelry and watches are still among the most popular in the world.
Offering exotic designs, superb quality, and exceptional gemstones, Cartier is among the world’s most successful jewelry manufacturers. From stunning natural pearl necklaces to exquisite diamonds, emeralds, and other fine gemstones set in gleaming precious metal to sleek, functional watches prized for their accuracy, Cartier’s designs continue to offer broad appeal to men and women alike – whether retail or aftermarket.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of Cartier?
Those who buy and sell Cartier jewelry and other Cartier items are familiar with factors that can affect value. These include:
Most Cartier items including jewelry are quite valuable and are almost certain to provide an excellent return on your investment.
Why Sell Cartier and Cartier Jewelry?
That’s an excellent question and the answer varies from one individual to the next.
- You can transform unwanted or unused luxury goods into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell Cartier with Worthy
- The market for Cartier, including Cartier jewelry is strong
Excellent examples of Cartier and Cartier jewelry have recently sold for more than $700,000. If you’d like to sell your Cartier items, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive with Worthy.