Sell David Yurman via Luxury Auction
Welcome to Worthy, where we sell David Yurman jewelry on your behalf. These beautifully sculpted pieces are highly coveted deserving of worthy offers, which is precisely what you will receive. Using our unique auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers so you don’t have to worry about selling David Yurman jewelry to the right buyers. Additionally, we go the extra mile by cleaning, evaluating and photographing it using the most technically advanced high-resolution imaging equipment available so it looks its very best at auction. We are completely committed to getting you more money, and to ensuring the whole process is simple yet completely secure.
Why Sell David Yurman With Worthy?
We believe in the value of convenience. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend valuable time trying to decide where best to sell David Yurman jewelry; we do this for you and so much more. By using our services to attract internationally vetted buyers to your auction, you receive bids only from those willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Trust, transparency, and complete customer satisfaction are our top values, showing in our 100% objective and expert-led appraisals and throughout the entire auction process. We are licensed by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Additionally, Worthy offers an appraisal process not offered elsewhere, at no cost to you. We have partnered with the top grading laboratories, GIA and IGI, who evaluate your jewelry guided by the highest industry standards. Our appraisals are not intended to set a selling price as so many are; instead, they are meant to certify your item, increasing buyer trust and ensuring that you receive the best possible value when selling David Yurman. Click here to see what our customers have to say.
How to Sell David Yurman Jewelry Online with Worthy
- Describe your jewelry and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a pre-auction estimate.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your jewelry arrives we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your jewelry.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
How do We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling David Yurman Jewelry?
- Our unique auction platform, reaching buyers worldwide
- Low overhead-low commission
- Professional photographs and accurate descriptions tailored to sell David Yurman
- Expert appraisals conducted by top gemological labs at no cost to you
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A Brief History of David Yurman Jewelry
David Yurman offers the distinction of being a privately owned jewelry company. Founded in 1980 by David and Sybil Yurman and headquartered in New York City, the line exhibits the beautiful, sculpted quality the Yurmans gained fame for during the years they spent exhibiting their designs during the American Craft Movement.
Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, the David Yurman company paved the way for other American jewelry designers. With their artistic approach to creating unique, thematic pieces, the Yurmans soon gained a devoted following. As more working women began to purchase jewelry for themselves rather than waiting for gifts, customers started a tradition of collecting David Yurman jewelry in the same way art is collected.
David Yurman’s cable twist and other innovations including the inclusion of non-traditional metals such as titanium, meteorite, and carbon fiber provide added distinction and have found their way into many iconic designs. With many honors and awards including a 2011 Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Gem Society, David Yurman offers a fresh approach to jewelry design which is at once classic and contemporary.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of David Yurman?
There are numerous factors that can affect David Yurman jewelry value. These include:
Most David Yurman jewelry is quite valuable. You are likely to receive an excellent return on your investment.
Why Sell David Yurman Jewelry?
Why sell David Yurman? That’s an excellent question and the answer varies from one individual to the next.
- You can transform unwanted or unused jewelry into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell David Yurman with Worthy
- The market for David Yurman jewelry is strong
Excellent examples of David Yurman jewelry have recently sold for nearly $70,000. If you’d like to sell luxury jewelry you no longer want, you are likely to be impressed by the offers you receive when you work with Worthy.