Sell Your Diamond Necklace Today
Last updated: May 07, 2019
Diamond necklaces are among the most popular pieces of jewelry. However, even though they are widely owned, not many people know how to determine their value or how to find the right buyers if they want to sell their necklace. Selling a diamond necklace can be difficult.
The Importance of a Diamond Grading
One of the services you will receive from Worthy is a professional diamond grading. This is an important step in the process of selling your diamond necklace because it determines the market value of your piece of jewelry based on a variety of factors. This means you will know exactly what your diamond necklace is worth so that you do not have to worry about selling it for a lower price than its true value.
If you use an outside appraiser, you will need to pay for that service yourself but with Worthy, it's done for you at no cost – you are only charged a fee if a sales transaction is completed. We have partnered with the top diamond grading laboratories, GIA and GSI, who will evaluate your necklace guided by the highest industry standards. With your diamond grading report in hand, you can rest assured that you are getting a fair price when selling diamond necklace pieces.
100% Seller Protection
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Sell My Diamond Necklace With Worthy
Worthy provides a simple and stress free process. From beginning to end, we promise to go beyond helping you sell a diamond necklace - we do everything in our power to get you more for it.
- Describe your diamond necklace and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a trending market price.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your diamond necklace arrives we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your necklace.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
The Safest Way to Sell Diamond Necklaces
We understand that your diamond necklace is valuable and that is why we take tremendous care in protecting it while it is in our possession. As long as your necklace is with us, it will be protected at all times. That protection begins when it is shipped to one of our secure facilities. All shipments are insured by UPS Capital Insurance Agency which is one of the world’s most trusted insurance providers. It is highly unlikely that anything will happen to your necklace along the way, but in the rare event that anything happens, you will be fully compensated for it. Once it arrives at a Worthy facility it will be protected 24 hours a day. Our facilities have state of the art security systems including video surveillance and a sophisticated safe where your item is kept. The only people that will be handling your diamond necklace are professionals that have experience with such items.
It was a great experience from beginning to end.
AJ Aikin · Denver, Colorado
A Diamond Ring
Get More When Selling a Diamond NecklaceThere are solutions other than Worthy when it comes to selling a diamond necklace but Worthy is the best out there. This is for a number of reasons we've outlined below:
- Convenience - All of the hassle that you would normally face when selling your jewelry is eliminated when you use the Worthy service. From the moment you describe your item on our website, Worthy starts working for you. By providing a trending market price, free and insured shipping, evaluation, auction, and sales logistics, Worthy covers every step until you get paid.
- Power in Numbers - The central part of Worthy is the innovative auction platform that allows buyers from all over the world to place bids on your diamond necklace. The wide range of buyers that Worthy attracts would be nearly impossible for the average seller to find. There are scores of educated buyers with sufficient funds to purchase valuable jewelry like diamond necklaces at a fair market price.
- Transparency - When your diamond necklace is added to the auction platform, you are able to see every incoming bid. At the end of the auction time period, you will be offered the highest bid to sell your necklace. If at the end of the auction the highest bid does not meet the reserve price, you can decline the offer and have your diamond necklace sent back to you at no cost.
- Security - Everything on the site is 100% safe and secure so at no point will your personal information be put at risk. All payment information is encrypted so it cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties and the site is protected by Norton so malicious programs cannot access any personal information. Worthy wants to make it as easy, convenient and safe as possible for you to sell your diamond necklace. You will always receive an accurate, professional diamond grading report and all the bids you receive will be legitimate offers.