Sell Jewelry Online
Last updated: November 23, 2017
Could you have extra cash waiting for you in your jewelry drawer? Find out with a free estimate from Worthy, where we'll have your diamond jewelry graded by the world's leading gemological labs, GIA and IGI. When you sell jewelry online with Worthy, we get you the highest offer by using our unique live-auction system.
Why Sell Jewelry With Worthy?We get you the most for your valuables. When you submit an item with us, you will get the highest fair market value for your valuables in as little time as possible, with as little effort possible. We do this by keeping everything in-house. Your jewelry will not have to be sent anywhere else other than the ultimate buyer. Even more so, we utilize a live auction platform, connecting your valuables with hundreds of buyers competing for your item.
We bring the market to you. Unlike your local jeweler, Worthy has access to professional buyers from across the world that place competing bids to buy your jewelry. When compared to other online auction platforms such as Ebay or Amazon, Worthy.com specializes in the evaluation and sale fine of jewelry and luxury watches. Furthermore, only trusted, knowledgeable buyers will have access to the auction platform, with guaranteed purchases.
100% Seller Protection
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
We value trust and transparency. We at Worthy pride ourselves in our commitment to customer satisfaction, which we know begins with trust. We understand that you may be hesitant to sell jewelry online. There are many cases of fraud or very low offers. So clearly, you wouldn’t trust just any company with selling your precious jewelry. Throughout the entire process, your account manager will be in touch with you every step of the way. We also hold a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the BBB. In addition, all items are insured while in our secure facility and while in transit, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve.
We partner with experts: When selling jewelry online, it is extremely important for the buyer to trust the certification of the expert who graded the item. That's why we have chosen the world's leading diamond grading lab, GIA, ensuring that our evaluation process is based on the highest standards. This evaluation process is not designed to assign a price to your jewelry; instead, it is intended to ensure that you receive the best value possible while simultaneously providing world-class certification. We want our sellers to profit, and we want our buyers to enjoy the confidence that comes with knowing that they are receiving the quality and authenticity that they expect.
How to Sell Jewelry Online With Worthy
- Describe your jewelry and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a pre-auction estimate.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your jewelry arrives we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your jewelry.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
Tips for Selling Jewelry Online
- Trust only professional and certified resellers.
- Have a professional image taken of your jewelry.Include a detailed, accurate description.
- Include all certificates and documentation associated with the purchase of the jewelry.
Recently Auctioned Items:
Could This be You?
"Woman Discovers Antique Tiffany Necklace is Designed by Louis Tiffany Himself, is Worth $90,000."On an episode of the popular television series, Antiques Roadshow, a woman decided to have her tiffany necklace appraised. The necklace had been purchased as a gift by her husband for $3,000. Although already quite valuable, the necklace was discovered to be designed by Louis Tiffany himself – instantly increasing its appraised value to $90,000. You never know what secrets your jewelry may hold -- in this case, it was a $90,000 secret. While this is a rare case, you may have very valuable jewelry that you can redeem today. Sell your jewelry on Worthy.com today to unlock the value of your unused items.
How Worthy Gets You the Highest Offer
- Our unique auction platform targets interested buyers across the nation to bid for your jewelry – getting you the highest price possible. When you sell jewelry online on Worthy.com, you have access to a large group of industry professionals that will fairly value your precious diamonds or gems.
- We keep overhead costs low, translating into lower commission charges.
- When you sell jewelry, there are two very important aspects: How your pictures look, and how well the description grabs the reader. Worthy takes the guesswork out of what to write and how to photograph – our experts do everything for you, in house, so you can receive the highest offer possible.
Why Should I Sell Jewelry Online in the First Place?Our clients have many reasons for selling their jewelry – here are just a few of the reasons below: ·
- You want extra money to go on a vacation, or buy something new
- You need quick cash for a home repair or personal emergency·
- You were given jewelry as a gift or received it as an inheritance and don’t want it anymore