Sell Your Tiffany Jewelry For More
Last updated: May 20, 2019
Welcome to Worthy, where you can sell Tiffany jewelry for more using our online auction platform. When you sell with Worthy you'll benefit from a full service solution including cleaning, evaluation, and photography using the best equipment available.
Why Sell Tiffany With Worthy?
Simply put, Worthy is committed to getting you more for your Tiffany jewelry with the highest level of service and expertise. The moment your jewelry arrives at Worthy, it is in good hands that know what it takes to handle your jewelry with care and help you get the most for it. Roy Albers, the Chief Gemologist at Worthy spent much of his career at Tiffanys, and even re-wrote their diamond buying guide.
Recently Auctioned Tiffany Rings:
Great experience! I would definitely recommend Worthy to everyone!
Michelle Erhard Kindle · Bluffdale, Utah
A Diamond Ring
How to Sell Tiffany Jewelry Online with Worthy:
- Describe your Tiffany jewelry to the best of your ability. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a trending market price.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your Tiffany jewelry arrives we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your Tiffany items.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
How Do We Get You More When Selling Tiffany Jewelry?
- Our unique auction platform, getting multiple competing offers
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Tiffany
- GIA grading reports at no cost to you
- Reputations as experts - the best in our field
A Brief History of Tiffany Jewelry
Tiffany got its start in 1837, when Charles Lewis Tiffany, together with John B. Young, founded the first store as a “stationery and fancy goods emporium” in New York City. The original shop was called Tiffany, Young, and Ellis, and offered a wide variety of items including stationery, porcelain, crystal, and artwork. The company’s name was abbreviated to Tiffany & Company in 1853. At the same time, Charles Tiffany took the reins and remodeled the store. Though the new storefront emphasized jewelry, Tiffany continued to offer other in-demand luxury goods.
Since then, Tiffany jewelry has been sold at stores in major international cities. This prestigious line of jewelry includes almost everything imaginable; from gorgeous diamond engagement rings to classic earrings, luxurious bracelets and cocktail rings and much more.
100% Seller Protection
We only trust the best diamond grading lab in the world, GIA, to grade valuables prior to auction. Diamonds sold with GIA grading reports are considered more valuable and can command higher prices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Why Sell Tiffany Jewelry?Tiffany is a legacy brand with longlasting market value. Since Tiffany jewelry almost never goes out of style, it remains valuable even if you may have outgrown a particular piece. Many men and women sell Tiffany jewelry pieces and use the money to buy themselves jewelry that fits their current style, put money towards education, make a different luxury purchase, or even to start an investment fund.
Excellent examples of Tiffany jewelry have recently sold for more than $250,000. If you’d like to sell Tiffany jewelry, you’ll most likely be pleased with the offers and the service you receive with Worthy.