Sell Your Tiffany Jewelry
Last updated: November 15, 2017
Welcome to Worthy, where we sell Tiffany jewelry on your behalf. These elegant, classic pieces deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you will receive. Using our luxury auction platform found nowhere else, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Tiffany jewelry. At Worthy, we go beyond simply listing your Tiffany item- we also clean, evaluate, and photograph it using advanced high-resolution imaging equipment to showcase it for auction. From start to finish, we are fully committed to getting you more money for your luxury items, and to ensuring the process is easy yet completely secure.
Why Sell Tiffany With Worthy?
We believe there is value in convenience and we prove it by doing the legwork for you. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend valuable time searching for an appraiser, cleaning your jewelry, and photographing it well, never mind finding interested buyers; we do all these things for you. By using our services to sell Tiffany, interested, pre-screened international buyers will be drawn to your auction. We sell only to buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
100% Seller Protection
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Trust, transparency, and complete customer satisfaction are our most important values, which show in our 100% objective and expert-led evaluations and throughout the entire auction process. We hold a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and are proudly accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Additionally, when you sell Tiffany jewelry with us, you benefit from our partnerships: at no cost to you, we provide GIA grading reports that serve to enhance buyer trust and ensure that you receive the best possible value when selling your Tiffany. Because Tiffany jewelry is unique, we have partnered with the world's leader in diamond certification to provide the most accurate evaluation possible. With Worthy, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care from start to finish. You also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuables are fully insured while in transit and while being stored in our headquarters. Click here to see what our customers have to say.
How to Sell Tiffany Jewelry Online with Worthy
- Describe your Tiffany jewelry and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a pre-auction estimate.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your Tiffany jewelry arrives we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your Tiffany items.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
How do We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling Tiffany Jewelry?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who will fairly value your Tiffany jewelry
- Low overhead - low commissions
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Tiffany
- GIA grading reports at no cost to you
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A Brief History of Tiffany Jewelry
Tiffany got its start in 1837, when Charles Lewis Tiffany, together with John B. Young, founded the first store as a “Stationery and fancy goods emporium” in New York City. The original shop was called Tiffany, Young, and Ellis, and offered a wide variety of items including stationery, porcelain, crystal, and artwork. The company’s name was abbreviated to Tiffany & Company in 1853. At the same time, Charles Tiffany took the reins and remodeled the store. Though the new storefront emphasized jewelry, Tiffany continued to offer other in-demand luxury goods.
Since then, Tiffany jewelry has been sold at stores in major international cities. This prestigious line of jewelry includes almost everything imaginable; from gorgeous diamond engagement rings to classic earrings, luxurious bracelets and cocktail rings, and much more.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of Tiffany?
Those who buy and sell Tiffany jewelry are familiar with factors that can affect its value. These include:
Most Tiffany jewelry is quite valuable and is almost certain to provide an excellent return on your investment.
Why Sell Tiffany Jewelry?
- Why sell Tiffany? That’s an excellent question and the answer varies from one individual to the next.
- You can transform unwanted or unused jewelry into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell Tiffany with Worthy
- The market for Tiffany jewelry is strong
Excellent examples of Tiffany jewelry have recently sold for more than $250,000. If you’d like to sell Tiffany jewelry, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive with Worthy.