Sell Your Van Cleef Jewelry for the Highest Price
Last updated: July 18, 2019
Welcome to Worthy, where we help you sell Van Cleef jewelry. These fine pieces are uniquely exquisite and deserving of worthy offers – precisely what you’ll receive. Using our exclusive auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Van Cleef.
WHY SELL VAN CLEEF WITH WORTHY?
We believe in the value of convenience and dedicate ourselves to getting you high offers for your Van Cleef pieces. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend your time searching for an appraiser, cleaning your item and photographing it perfectly, never mind attracting interested buyers; we do all these things for you. By utilizing our services to sell Van Cleef, vetted buyers from all over the world will participate in your auction. We work only with those buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Recent Van Cleef & Arpels Auctions:
SELLING VAN CLEEF WITH A SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Transparency, trust, and complete customer satisfaction are our most important values, which show in the 100% objective and expert-led evaluations and throughout the entire auction process. We are licensed by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Additionally, when you sell Van Cleef jewelry with us, you benefit from a unique evaluation process not available on other platforms conducted at no cost to you. We have picked the leading gemological labs, GIA and GSI, to enhance buyer trust and ensure that you receive the best possible value when selling your Van Cleef items.
With Worthy, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care from start to finish. You also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuables are fully insured while in transit and while being stored in our headquarters.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
LATEST SUCCESS STORIES
See what sellers on our marketplace have to say:
HOW TO SELL VAN CLEEF JEWELRY ONLINE WITH WORTHY
- Describe your Van Cleef jewelry and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a trending market price.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your Van Cleef jewelry arrives, we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and he buyers interested in bidding on your Van Cleef items.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
HOW DO WE GET YOU THE HIGHEST OFFER WHEN SELLING VAN CLEEF JEWELRY?
- Our unique auction platform, reaching buyers worldwide
- An evaluation process offered by no other platform, provided at no cost to you
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Van Cleef
- Complimentary GIA grading report
- Reputations as expert; the best in our field
100% Seller Protection
We only trust the best diamond grading lab in the world, GIA, to grade valuables prior to auction. Diamonds sold with GIA grading reports are considered more valuable and can command higher prices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF VAN CLEEF
Alfred Van Cleef and his father-in law, Salomon Arpels, founded this French jewelry company in 1906. Soon, Van Cleef & Arpels opened boutiques at holiday resorts such as Monte Carlo, Nice, and Vichy, and in 1925, a stunning Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet featuring white and red roses fashioned with rubies and diamonds took the grand prize at the International Exposition of Modern Industrial and Decorative Arts.
Subsequent pieces have been styled to resemble animals, fairies, and flowers, and have been worn by such style icons as Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, and the Duchess of Windsor. Van Cleef jewelry, watches, and perfumes are among the most popular in the world. Whether vintage or contemporary, Van Cleef & Arpels designs stand out for their unique beauty, fine settings, and exquisite craftsmanship.
WHAT FACTORS CAN AFFECT THE VALUE OF VAN CLEEF?
Those who buy and sell Van Cleef jewelry and other Van Cleef items are familiar with factors that can affect value. These include:
Most Van Cleef items including jewelry are quite valuable and are almost certain to provide an excellent return on your investment.
I'm so happy I located them during my search to find a way to sell my tennis bracelet at a reasonable price.
Brieanne Ballew · Des Moines, Iowa
A Diamond Bracelet
WHY SELL VAN CLEEF AND VAN CLEEF JEWELRY?
This is an excellent question, and the answer varies from one individual to the next.
- You can transform unwanted or unused luxury goods into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell Van Cleef with Worthy
- The market for Van Cleef, including Van Cleef jewelry is strong
Excellent examples of Van Cleef jewelry have recently sold for more than $50,000. If you’d like to sell your Van Cleef items, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive with Worthy.