Sell Your Audemars Piguet Watch Today//= $feature_desc ?>
With Worthy you can re-sell Audemars Piguet watches for the highest market value. Our team of certified watch experts handles all of the legwork of selling your pre-owned Audemars Piguet watch so you don’t have to. From evaluation to insured delivery to its new owner, Worthy will help you sell your watch for more.
In order to foster buyer confidence, all watches auctioned on Worthy are independently evaluated at Central Watch, a longtime trusted watch shop located in Grand Central Station, NYC.
SELLING AUDEMARS WATCHES ON WORTHY:
- Description. Describeyour watch the best of your ability. Be sure to include mention of any paperwork you may have.
- Trending Price. Based on the description and similar watches auctioned on our platform, we’ll formulate a trending price.
- Evaluation. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label addressed to our facilities for authentication and evaluation.
- Reserve Price. The experts at CentralWatch will examine your watch and compose a detailed report on it. We then take HD photographs of your watch to display at auction. At this stage you are given the opportunity to set a reserve price.
- Auction. Buyers are invited to view and place competitive bids on your watch. If the highest bid meets or exceeds the reserve price, the sale is confirmed and the money is sent to you. If the auction ends below the reserve price, you have the option to decline the sale and we will return your watch to you fully insured, free of charge.
ABOUT AUDEMARS PIGUET WATCHES
Audemars Piguet (Awe Duh Mahr PEE-Gay) has been a family business from the very beginning. Founders Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet met back in 1874 and to this day the company has members of both families sitting on the board.
Audemars Piguet is known for producing the ultimate athlete’s timepiece. With brand ambassadors including NBA superstar LeBron James, European tennis pro Novak Djokovic and Football star Lionel Messi, it’s easy to see why Audemars Piguet is so popular among sports fans. Even rapper Jay-Z and muscle man Arnold Schwarzenegger had limited edition, custom-made Audemars Piguet watches crafted in their honor. If men like these are this enthusiastic about the brand, you can imagine how much you could make when you sell Audemars Piguet (AP) watches on the web today.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN YOU SELL AUDEMARS PIGUET WATCHES
Before we show you how quick and easy it is to sell your luxury watches online with Worthy, let’s run through the list of factors that watch experts look out for when evaluating your Audemars Piguet:
- Do you have proof of purchase?
- How old is the watch?
- What condition is the watch in?
- What type of strap does the watch feature?
- Do you have the original packaging?
- Does the watch feature any precious gems or diamonds?
All of the above factors will aid in authenticating and certifying your watch, as will its specific model and its ability to function. When you sell Audemars Piguet, it’s important to keep in mind that if your watch has any scuffs or scratches, its value could decrease. Worthy’s evaluation process is like none other, and it is available at no cost to you. Designed to authenticate your watch rather than assign a dollar value to it, this in-depth evaluation enhances buyer confidence, ultimately helping to ensure that you receive the best possible value for your Audemars Piguet at the auction’s end. No other online marketplace offers this feature – it is exclusive to Worthy.
RECENT AUDEMARS PIGUET WATCH DEALS:
Sold for $2,835
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak
Sold for $20,706
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore
Sold for $11,932
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Navy
LUXURY WATCH BRANDS WE AUCTION:
100% Seller Protection More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
Speak with one of our dedicated success agents: 1 (888) 222-0208
Get your questions answered right away with one click.
Request a Call
Let us know how we can help and the best way to reach you.