Sell Your Franck Muller Watch Today//= $feature_desc ?>
At Worthy you will get the most for your Franck Muller by using our unique online auction platform. You can relax while we authenticate, photograph, and present your item to our network of professional watch buyers.
Our network of professional buyers will place competitive bids on your Franck Muller, ensuring that you receive the highest price possible, with the least amount of effort.
HOW WE SELL FRANCK MULLER WATCHES FOR THE BEST VALUE
- Our proprietary auction system: Worthy has a network of highly interested and qualified buyers that have expressed interest in buying a Franck Muller watch. We let only professional, trusted buyers bid on your watch, ensuring that it will fetch a high and accurate market price. The Worthy process takes all of the legwork out of selling a Franck Muller. Preparing your item for auction by appraising, photographing, and shipping your items are all a part of our services, with one goal in mind: selling your watch for the highest price.
- Low overhead: We maintain low overhead and in-house evaluators, which allows us to avoid many of the expenses associated with brick-and-mortar stores. These reduced expenses allow Worthy to make sure that you end up with the highest amount possible when you sell a Franck Muller timepiece.
- Independent professional evaluations: Here at Worthy, we guarantee that the items we receive are evaluated properly – giving buyers peace of mind, and sellers the highest amount possible for their Franck Muller. Because every luxury watch is unique, and we take great care to select the evaluator most qualified to inspect your watch. Furthermore, appraisals are objective, meaning that they are conducted not with the end goal of assigning a specific dollar amount to the watch, but with the intent to authenticate and certify your Franck Muller, thereby enhancing buyer trust and helping to ensure that you receive the best possible value for your watch.
A TRUSTWORTHY BUYER FOR YOUR FRANCK MULLER WATCH
We at worthy understand the reluctance when using an online auction site for the first time, which is why we hold a Secondhand Dealer’s License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the BBB. We strive to maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity throughout the entire transaction. In addition, because the items are being purchased by third party auction members, our independent appraisers have no conflict of interest when evaluating your item. Our goal is to get you the highest possible price.
HOW TO SELL A FRANCK MULLER WATCH WITH WORTHY
- Description. Describeyour watch the best of your ability. Be sure to include mention of any paperwork you may have.
- Trending Price. Based on the description and similar watches auctioned on our platform, we’ll formulate a trending price.
- Evaluation. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label addressed to our facilities for authentication and evaluation.
- Reserve Price. The experts at CentralWatch will examine your watch and compose a detailed report on it. We then take HD photographs of your watch to display at auction. At this stage you are given the opportunity to set a reserve price.
- Auction. Buyers are invited to view and place competitive bids on your watch. If the highest bid meets or exceeds the reserve price, the sale is confirmed and the money is sent to you. If the auction ends below the reserve price, you have the option to decline the sale and we will return your watch to you fully insured, free of charge.
ABOUT FRANCK MULLER WATCHES
Franck Muller was founded in 1991 by the famed watchmaker of the same name. After graduating from the prestigious Watchmaking School of Geneva, Muller got his start at by repairing complex, high-end pocket watches. After working at Patek Philippe, Muller developed aspirations to start his own company. Muller’s advanced knowledge of watch mechanics allowed him to organically develop a base of private clients, which eventually grew to such celebrities as Robin Williams, 50 Cent, and Demi Moore.
Franck Muller watches are known for their “World Premieres”. Since 1993, the company has a tradition of unveiling a new watch that has a completely unique and never-before-seen feature. Notable inventions include a minute repeater, perpetual calendar, and internal temperature gauge. In 2007, they released the Aeternitas Mega 4, calling it “the most complicated watch in the world.” The watch included 1,483 individual components, a split-second chronograph, moon phases, two additional time-zones, and 24 hour day and night indicator.
To learn how to pronounce Franck Muller and other luxury watch brands correctly, click here.
WHY WOULD ANYONE SELL A FRANCK MULLER WATCH?
- Clients need access to cash quickly, and want to use a trustworthy company. Here at Worthy, clients can get cash within a few short days from the original submission of the item.
- Many watch owners have large collections, and realize that one of the best ways to add to their collection is to use a watch auction to provide funds for the new timepiece. New models and brands are emerging all the time, and using a watch auction is one of the best ways to keep your collection up-to-date.
- Some clients have inherited a watch, and would like to use the funds for another purpose, such as renovating a home, taking a vacation, or buying a gift for a loved one.
Worthy.com has one goal in mind: to provide you exceptional professional service from our experts while making sure that you receive the most money possible, with the least amount of effort. Let Worthy help you sell a Franck Muller timepiece today:
RECENTLY AUCTIONED WATCHES:
Sold for $6,120
Sold for $2,929
Sold for $4,725
Hublot Big Bang
LUXURY WATCH BRANDS WE AUCTION:
100% Seller Protection More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
Speak with one of our dedicated success agents: 1 (888) 222-0208
Get your questions answered right away with one click.
Request a Call
Let us know how we can help and the best way to reach you.