Sell Your Harry Winston Watch For A Better Price//= $feature_desc ?>
Welcome to Worthy, where we get you the most for your Harry Winston by using our unique online auction platform. Worthy.com lets you relax while we evaluate, photograph, and present your item to our network of professional watch buyers.
Our network of professional buyers will place competitive bids on your Harry Winston, ensuring that you receive the highest price possible, with the least amount of effort.
GET THE HIGHEST MARKET VALUE FOR YOUR HARRY WINSTON WATCH
- Worthy developed a digital auction platform that puts your Harry Winston in front of qualified watch buyers who have shown interest in owning a Harry Winston.
- Having a digital storefront allows us to avoid many of the expenses that standard brick and mortar shops need to pay. These savings allow us to compensate you with the highest value possible when you sell your Harry Winston.
- When entering a watch auction, buyers want to be sure that the evaluator, as well as the equipment used, is the best in the industry, bar none. At Worthy.com, we match your Harry Winston watch with the expert most qualified to evaluate it – giving both buyers and sellers peace of mind.
A TRUSTWORTHY EVALUATION WHEN YOU SELL A HARRY WINSTON
The evaluation process is a point of pride for Worthy.com. Our independent experts are world-class, carried out by the best in their field. The quality and experience of an evaluator is one of the most important factors that a watch buyer takes into consideration when purchasing a pre-owned luxury watch. We are well aware of this importance, and have invested heavily in the evaluation process and ensure that our watch sellers receive the highest price possible, and our watch buyers can fully trust the merchandise they are receiving.
HOW TO SELL YOUR HARRY WINSTON WATCH WITH WORTHY
- Fill out our simple form, and submit pictures of your Harry Winston. Including any documentation, receipts, or previous evaluations that can help buyers more accurately determine the price of your watch.
- Based on your description we will begin collecting interested buyers, present you with a trending market price and set a reserve price.
- If you agree to the reserve price, we will send you with a prepaid shipping label addressed to our advanced facilities for a full physical evaluation. Items can be dropped off at any FedEx location, or if you prefer, we can arrange for a courier pick-up.
- Your Harry Winston will be evaluated readied for auction. Included in this process are the professional photographs taken of your watch and a highly detailed selling description.
- Hundreds of interested buyers will compete for your item. You will be presented with the highest bid. If your Harry Winston sells for the reserve price or higher, you will get paid almost immediately. If it falls below, you will have the option to decline the offer and have your watch returned to you.
ABOUT HARRY WINSTON
Harry Winston was not only one of the most famous jewelers of all time, he was also perhaps the most wealthy. Winston owned the hope diamond, which he donated to the Smithsonian Institution in 1958. The hope diamond is currently valued at $200 – $250 million. His wealth and notoriety certainly wasn’t handed to him, though.
Winston’s parents immigrated to the United States from Ukraine, and worked in his father’s jewelry shop, where he learned the tricks of the trade. After years of apprenticeship and hard work, Winston was able to purchase prestigious jewelry collections; a move that would help shape his unique and unforgettable style. Winston became so well-known as a jeweler and diamond owner, that the song “Diamond’s are a Girl’s Best Friend”, even makes reference to him.
While Winston himself began making watches as far back as 1989, the company didn’t include watchmaking in their normal operations until many years later. In 2001, Harry Winston began to invite independent watch designers to design pieces for its famous Opus line. The Opus line consists of a new, uniquely designed watch each year, and commonly can retail for $200,000 to $300,000. The Opus line typically contains a limited edition production of 100 timepieces each year.
OTHER HARRY WINSTON COLLECTIONS
- Premier Collection
- Midnight Collection
- The Avenue Collection
- The Ocean Collection
- Ocean Sport Collection
WHY SELL A HARRY WINSTON WATCH?
- You need access to cash quickly, and want to use a trustworthy company. Here at Worthy can get them their cash as quickly as possible — many times, within a few short days from the original submittal of the item.
- Many watch owners have large collections, and realize that one of the best ways to add to their collection is to use a watch auction to provide funds for the new timepiece. New models and brands are emerging all the time, and using a watch auction is one of the best ways to keep your collection up-to-date.
- Some clients have inherited a watch, and would like to use the funds for another purpose, such as a home repair, taking a vacation, or buying a gift for a loved one.
We do all the work for you from beginning to end, and get you the most money when you sell your Harry Winston watch.
RECENT HARRY WINSTON WATCH DEALS:
Sold for $13,461
Harry Winston Midnight Skeleton
Sold for $3,600
Harry Winston CRW-285
Sold for $12,173
Harry Winston 200-MASR 37W
LUXURY WATCH BRANDS WE AUCTION:
100% Seller Protection More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
Speak with one of our dedicated success agents: 1 (888) 222-0208
Get your questions answered right away with one click.
Request a Call
Let us know how we can help and the best way to reach you.