Sell Your MB&F Watch For More
Welcome to Worthy, the largest network of pre-owned watch buyers and timepiece experts. If you are looking for the fastest way to sell your MB&F watch and get the highest market value, our signature online auction platform is the perfect solution. Let us take care of appraising, photographing and presenting your MB&F watch to hundreds of professional watch buyers worldwide. It’s so convenient that you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
An accurate evaluation of your MB&F luxury watch is of utmost importance to us at Worthy. That is why we take the time to match your MB&F watch with the appraiser most qualified to evaluate it, at no cost whatsoever. Appraisals are conducted with the utmost objectivity since our main interest is to make sure that the auction process is handled with complete transparency and fairness for both the sellers and the buyers.
Sell MB&F Watches on a Site You Can TRUST
Worthy has an excellent BBB rating and holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. We always conduct business according to government regulations, so you can feel confident that our online platform is the safest place to sell to sell MB&F watches. Even better, we guarantee the safety of your luxury watch throughout the entire process by insuring it while in transit and while at our facilities.
Selling MB&F Watches is Easy
If you request an appraisal for your watch right now, you could have a market value estimate from Worthy before even going to auction. Just follow these steps:
- Provide a basic description of your watch characteristics and a clear image.
- Based on your description, similar sales and preliminary you’ll receive an initial market value estimate for your MB&F watch. We will also provide a FedEx shipping label for you to print out at home when you choose to proceed.
- Your watch will arrive at our headquarters, where it will be authenticated, cleaned, photographed, and prepared for auction.
- The Worthy Auction Platform will compile competing bids for your watch for up to 24 hours. You will then be alerted of the highest bid for your MB&F watch and requested to give it your final sign off.
- After you approve the highest bid, the final transactions will be handled by Worthy. The only thing left to do is choose your preferred payment method and receive your money almost immediately.
About MB&F Watches
MB&F is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches founded by Maximilian Büsser and based in Geneva, Switzerland. The company was launched in July 2005 and debuted its first watch in 2006, called the Horological Machine No.1.
MB&F watches are created primarily as micro-mechanical sculptures and are seen as works of art first and timepieces second. This is why the company refers to their watches as “horological machines” instead of more traditional terms.
In 2011, MB&F debuted their first Legacy Machine, LM1. The Legacy Machines are a tribute to the watchmaking traditions of the 18th and 19th centuries.
MB&F are famous for collaborations with artists worldwide on their “Performance Art” pieces. These watches are launched as limited edition or unique pieces and transform the MB&F machines into a medium for the artists to paint or sculpt upon. Watches in this collaborative collection are special and combine the classic look of a MB&F machine with the wide imagination of the selected artist.
Popular MB&F Watches Sold at Worthy
Legacy Machines: The LM1 was launched in 2011 and features a large-diameter, vertical power reserve and dual time zone capability. In 2013, the LM2 was launched which featured two flying balance wheels suspended over the dial.
Horological Machines: The Horological Machine is the original MB&F watch and features 5 luxury watches in the collection. Namely the HM1, HM2, HM3, Thunderbolt and On The Road Again.
Performance Art: Watches in this collection include the HM4 Only Watch (2011), which was created by Chinese artist Huang Hankang and features a mini flying panda, the JWLRYMACHINE, which was created by French jewellery house Boucheron and features a three-dimensional jewelled owl, and the HM2.2 Black Box (2009), which was created by French artist Alain Silberstein and features a Bauhaus-style case.
Watch Appraisals: What to Look for When You Sell MB&F Watches
Below are some of the main elements that watch specialists will take into consideration when they appraise MB&F watches.
- The date of fabrication
- Condition of the watch (like new, weathered, broken, etc.)
- Tangible proof of purchase present
- Original packaging present
- Presence of diamonds or other gems
- Strap material
- Model and function
Read what our customers have to say about their Worthy experiences in our reviews section. Then submit your MB&F for appraisal and get the cash you need in no time. With a name you can trust, there’s no need to look any further.