Sell Your Urwerk Watch At Worthy.com//= $feature_desc ?>
Welcome to Worthy, where you can sell your pre-owned Urwerk watch without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Our trusted, online auction platform brings hundreds of professional watch buyers directly to you, saving you time, money and hassle. Have your watch appraised, photographed and presented to our large network of buyers and sold to the highest bidder in just a few days.
SELL URWERK WATCHES WITH A SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
With over 30 years of experience in the luxury watch industry, Worthy only employs top-class, appraisers who have been certified by leading professional associations to evaluate the worth of your precious timepiece. Using state-of-the art equipment and tools for precision and accuracy, our appraisers will carry out a thorough appraisal of your Urwerk watch at no cost whatsoever.
Every watch that comes through Worthy’s doors is unique. Because of this, we take great care to select an appraiser that is best qualified to appraise your timepiece. This complimentary service is provided in a fully objective manner since we are not the actual buyer of your watch. Our job is to present your watch as fairly as possible so you get the highest market value and that our buyers enjoy full transparency during the bidding process. Worthy has an excellent BBB rating and holds a Secondhand Dealer’s License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. This guarantees that Worthy conducts business in accordance with US law, making it the most reliable place to sell Urwerk watches.
When you sell Urwerk watches with Worthy, you get even more benefits on the house like free insurance for your watch from the moment you ship it off to our headquarters until its handed over to the final buyer. Plus, Worthy will pay for the shipment of your watch to our headquarters in Manhattan, no matter where you live in the US.
HOW DO I SELL MY URWERK WATCH AT WORTHY?
- Send an online request: Fill out the brief item description form and include as much detail as you can with an accompanying photo. The more we know about your watch from the beginning, the better. Or, if you feel more at ease telling us about your watch, you can always call our customer support.
- Accept our initial estimate: Based on your description, relevant transactions and the preliminary bids of interested buyers will be sourced to determine a market value estimate for your watch.
- Ship your watch to our Headquarters: Along with the estimate comes a prepaid, insured FedEx shipping label that you can print out, should you decide to continue the process. Remember, there are no obligations to sell your Urwerk at this point, even after you’ve received an initial estimate.
- Getting ready for auction: One of our expert appraisal partners will evaluate your watch upon arrival at Worthy headquarters. Next, it will be professionally cleaned and photographed in high resolution. Finally, your watch image and description will be published on Worthy’s platform and bids will start coming in.
- SOLD for the highest market value: We put you in control of confirming the final sale. Once you approve the highest bid, your cash will be sent to you almost immediately.
ABOUT URWERK WATCHES
Urwerk is an outstanding watch company known for its award-winning designs and new complications and indications. Urwerk is based in Geneva and among some of the finest Swiss watch brands in the world. The company’s name derives from the German word ‘Uhrwerk’ that means clockwork.
Urwerk was founded in 1995 and for such a young company, has managed to establish itself as one of the top watch brands ever known, along with fellow companies who have been in the watch business for centuries.
In 2011, the Urwerk UR-110 won the prize for Best Design Watch at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, a contest held at the Geneva Watch Festival between high-end watchmakers. Urwerk is also known for its superb pocket watch creations. Its first pocket watch was The UR-1001 Zeit Device, that features satellite hours, day/indicator, retrograde minutes, power reserve and was produced as a limited edition eight piece AlTiN collection as well.
Celebrities have a particular fondness for Urwerk’s avant-garde watches, including NBA superstar Michael Jordan who was spotted wearing the Urwerk 103 in 2012.
Learn how to pronounce Urwerk correctly by listening to our complete Watch Brand Pronunciation Guide.
URWERK WATCH COLLECTIONS SOLD AT WORTHY
UR-210: Features the world’s debut winding efficiency indicator and allows users to monitor and adjust the winding efficiency of the watch.
UR-103: Features the revolving satellites complication, containing 4 domed satellites with 3-hour numbers each. A control board is on the back of the case with the power-reserve indicator, 15-minute and 60-second dials and a fine adjustment screw functions.
UR-110: So that the time is easily visible under a cuff, this watch displays the time on the right side. The rotating satellite complication is mounted on planetary gears. It also includes the “Day/Night”and “Oil Change” indicators features, in addition to small seconds.
LAB: The LAB collection features a selection of popular watches, containing the UR-CC1. This watch includes yellow jumping hours and retrograde minutes on its stunning black background.
RECENTLY AUCTIONED WATCHES:
Sold for $6,120
Sold for $4,725
Hublot Big Bang
Sold for $2,929
LUXURY WATCH BRANDS WE AUCTION:
100% Seller Protection More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
Speak with one of our dedicated success agents: 1 (888) 222-0208
Get your questions answered right away with one click.
Request a Call
Let us know how we can help and the best way to reach you.