Sell Your Vacheron Constantin Watch at Worthy
Last updated: April 22, 2019
Welcome to Worthy, the most trusted luxury watch buyers’ network. Sell your Vacheron Constantin watch on our online auction platform and you could get the cash you need in just a couple of days. Let us bring hundreds of qualified watch buyers directly to you so you don’t have to waste time or effort sourcing out the best offer on your own.
These benefits include:
- Professional evaluations, photographing and presentation to hundreds of interested buyers at no charge whatsoever. Our evaluations are carried out independently by world-class watch experts using the most sophisticated machinery and tools, resulting in highly precise evaluations. Since Worthy is not the actual buyer of your watch, our evaluations are completely unbiased. We strive to ensure that both our customers and our buyers experience the most transparent bidding process as possible.
- Our proprietary auction platform attracts experienced, knowledgeable watch buyers across the globe, so you can be confident that you’ll get the highest market value when you sell Vacheron Constantin watches, guaranteed. We bring the market to your doorstep, you don’t even have to leave your home.
- The next benefits you’ll receive are free shipping and free insurance. Worthy will cover the cost of the shipment of your watch to our headquarters in Manhattan, no matter where you reside in the United States. From the moment your Vacheron Constantin watch leaves your home with the courier, it will be fully insured until it reaches its new owner.
Tens of thousands of luxury watch sellers have put their valuable timepieces in Worthy’s trusted hands over the past 30 years. With an excellent BBB rating and Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs, you can confidently sell Vacheron Constantin watches with Worthy.
My experience on Worthy selling a Breitling watch was an absolute pleasure.
Bryan Olson · Mentor, Ohio
A Breitling Watch
How do I Sell my Vacheron Constantin Watch at Worthy?
- Send an online request: The more we know about your watch, the easier it will be to get the ball rolling. Fill out the brief item description form on our website and include as much info as you can about your Vacheron Constantin. If you have a photo to upload, even better.
- Approve our initial trending market price: The Worthy team will assess your watch description and factor in relevant transactions and preliminary bids to prepare a trending market price and set a reserve price. Remember, you are not obligated to sell your watch on the Worthy network at this point.
- Ship your watch to Worthy: If you are happy with the reserve price, you can print out the prepaid, insured FedEx shipping label that came with it and prepare your watch for courier pick up.
- The auctioning process: Your watch will arrive safely at Worthy headquarters, where it will be evaluated immediately by one of our expert evaluati. Next, It will be professionally cleaned and photographed in high resolution and published to Worthy's network of buyers.
- Sold! To the highest bidder: Professional watch buyers and collectors will place competitive bids. You get to decide who wins the auction and your cash will be sent to you almost immediately.
About Vacheron Constantin Watches
Vacheron Constantin is a prestigious watch brand based in Geneva, Switzerland. The company employs over 400 people worldwide and operates under the Richemont group, who also own other respected brands such as IWC, Cartier and Baume & Mercier SA. Vacheron Constantin watches are manufactured in their exclusive plants in Geneva and Vallee de Joux.
Founded in 1755 by Jean-Marc Vacheron, Vacheron Constantin is one of the oldest watch manufacturers worldwide and holds an uninterrupted history throughout the centuries.
Vacheron’s company created the very first complication is 1770 and later he himself designed the world’s first engine-turned dials. These are amazing accomplishments and makes Vacheron Constantin one of the most respected brands across the world.
100% Seller Protection
We trust CentralWatch to confirm the authenticity of watches auctioned on Worthy, providing detailed descriptions that buyers can trust.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
After surviving the French Revolution, Jean Marc’s grandson started exporting their famous brand of watches to Italy and France. The company then took on a new partner in Francois Constantin and the company name we know today was established. He was responsible for their worldwide expansion into new markets, including the US. He was also the one who came up with the company’s legendary motto “Do better if possible and that is always possible”.
Collectors of Vacheron Constantin watches include high-profile celebrities and royalty, such as Napoleon Bonaparte, the Duke of Windsor, Harry Truman and even Pope Pius XI. Vacheron Constantin watches can sell for millions of dollars. One of the most expensive watches in the world is the Vacheron Constantin Kalista, which is valued at around $11 million and features 118 emerald-cut diamonds.
Click here to learn how to pronounce Vacheron Constantin correctly.
Popular Vacheron Constantin Collections:
Vacheron Constantin Overseas: The Overseas collection is for the jetsetter that loves useful complications and elegant designs. These watches are duly protected against water and magnetic fields.
Vacheron Constantin 1972: Highly artistic watches that come in in jewelry-type and dandy-type styles. These models are ideal for people who are looking for a watch that exudes creativity and elegance.
Visit our customer reviews section to read our success stories and get helpful advice on how to sell your pre-owned luxury items. Submit your Vacheron Constantin watch and receive a professional evaluation!