Sell Your Antique Pocket Watch Today
Last updated: June 30, 2019
Antique pocket watches are unique timepieces that are in high demand, particularly with vintage and antique pocket watch buyers, and are deserving of worthy offers. Our powerful luxury auction platform attracts hundreds of professional buyers to competitively bid on your timepiece.
Recently Auctioned Vintage Pocket Watches:
Why Sell My Vintage Pocket Watch Online with Worthy?
Our clients have asked, “Why sell my antique pocket watch with Worthy instead of my local dealer?” The answer to this question is both sensible and straightforward. Our clients are our priority, and we take pride in completing each transaction with total transparency and absolute care. At the same time, we know how important convenience is to you and we work diligently on your behalf to ensure that selling you antique pocket watch is a simple, streamlined process. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend your valuable time searching for an appraiser who knows the ins and outs of vintage pocket watches. Nor do you need to undertake the delicate task of cleaning and photographing your pocket watch pre-auction. With Worthy, you don’t spend time waiting for interested antique pocket watch buyers to make contact. Instead, you take advantage of all we have to offer, allowing us to expertly handle these important tasks for you. By using our services, trusted watch buyers from around the globe are brought to your auction. We sell only to those buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.com.
At Worthy.com, trust, transparency, and absolute customer satisfaction are our most important values, which show in our 100% objective appraisals and throughout the entire auction process. We are licensed by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
100% Seller Protection
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
How to Sell Antique Pocket Watches: Objective Appraisals Make All the Difference
When selling antique pocket watches with us, you receive an important service not available from other online auction platforms: we provide all of our sellers with independent evaluations at no cost. Because each and every vintage timepiece is unique, we take the utmost care in selecting an evaluator who has the experience and expertise to provide the most thorough evaluation possible. Worthy’s evaluations are unlike others in many ways. One of the most important is this: we do not ask our experts to set a value for your pocket watch. Instead, we require evaluations to contain important certification details designed to enhance buyer trust and satisfaction while ensuring that you receive the best value possible when selling your antique or vintage watch. With Worthy, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care from start to finish. You also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuable pocket watch is fully insured during transit and while being stored in our ultra-secure facility.
100% Seller Protection
We trust CentralWatch to confirm the authenticity of watches auctioned on Worthy, providing detailed descriptions that buyers can trust.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Worthy Makes It Easy to Sell Antique Watches Online
- Tell Us About Your Item- Photograph your pocket watch and take a few moments to complete a short form.
- Get a Trending Price- Using your photo and the description you provide, the platform begins to reach out to interested antique watch buyers to help determine the demand for your vintage timepiece.
- Evaluation- We then send you a convenient pre-paid shipping label addressed to our state-of-the-art facilities, where your pocket watch will be handled with care and professionally evaluated.
- Reserve Price- Upon its arrival, your timepiece will be cleaned and evaluated by an expert. They will compose a highly detailed written description designed to entice antique pocket watch buyers to bid. Your timepiece will also be showcased for auction using our stunning, high-definition photographs.
- Auction- Your timepiece will be advertised to antique pocket watch buyers who are expressly interested in purchasing vintage pocket watches. At auction close, you determine whether you’d like to accept the highest offer. If so, you are instantly credited with the money. Your transaction is guaranteed, and the buyer may not back out.
We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling Antique Pocket Watches
Using our unique auction platform, complete with world-class professionals who have the knowledge required to accurately inspect your vintage pocket watch, we help you receive top offers from antique pocket watch buyers. Here's how to sell antique pocket watches the Worthy way
- Low overhead- low commissions.
- Expert evaluations conducted by experts at no cost to you.
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell your antique pocket watch.
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field.
Luxury Item Protection
Worthy provides up to $100,000 in insurance coverage for every shipment. We trust Lloyd's of London, a global leader in insurance since 1688, to protect all valuables auctioned on our platform.
Click here for more about our item protection policy
Are Antique Pocket Watches in Demand?
The term “antique pocket watch” is used to refer to vintage pocket watches of high quality. Collectors and those who buy and sell antique pocket watches in shops around the world are always looking for new items to offer their discerning clientele.
While fine contemporary timepieces are always in demand, the market is often overflowing with desirable items. In contrast, rare antique pocket watches are often one of a kind and many timepieces are either not documented or are among just a few known to be in existence. This is one more reason to work with Worthy when selling antique pocket watches online: The independent appraisers who work with us are able to properly identify and value even the rarest antique timepieces.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of Antique Pocket Watches?
Many antique pocket watches are surprisingly valuable and are almost certain to provide an excellent return on your investment. No matter what brand your vintage pocket watch happens to be and no matter what its age, there are certain factors that can affect its value. These include:
- Accuracy in Telling Time
- Historical value
Why Sell My Antique Pocket Watch?
The answer to these question varies from one individual to the next.
- You can transform an unwanted vintage pocket watch into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell antique pocket watches with Worthy
- The market for antique and vintage pocket watches is strong
Excellent examples of antique pocket watches have recently sold for well over $150,000. If you’d like to sell your vintage or antique watch, you’ll most likely be impressed at the offers you receive with Worthy.