Sell Your Watch The Smart Way
As a luxury watch owner, you know that when it comes time to sell your watch, you shouldn’t trust just anyone. You need a company of watch experts - a company that knows the market, and that knows how to get you the highest market value possible for your valued timepiece.Whether it’s a Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier, or any of the many luxury brands we specialize in, when you sell your watch on Worthy.com, our watch experts will make sure you receive the highest offer possible from the hundreds of watch buyers that participate in our daily auctions.
How To Sell Online With Worthy
Free Secure Pickup - Describe your valuable and schedule a secure shipment. Your item will be shipped to our offices via FedEx and is insured for up to $100,000 by Lloyds of London.
We Do All The Work - Once your item arrives at our offices, it is screened and put into our secure tracking system.
We get your valuable ready for auction by carefully cleaning it and having beauty shots taken by professional photographers.
Then it’s off to be graded by an industry-leading diamond lab like GIA, GSI, or IGI. Watches are inspected by Central Watch in NYC.
Now it’s time to create an auction listing, complete with the lab grading and beauty shot.
Set your reserve price, either by using our recommended price guarantee or setting a manual reserve price.
Start your auction!
Get paid - As offers from vetted professionals come in, you decide what offer to choose. Once the auction has concluded, you will receive the final sale amount minus our commission. Choose a payment method and get paid fast.
I am so happy with Worthy. I received more money than I expected.
Bruce Remick · Los Angeles, California
Why Should You Sell Your Watch With Worthy:
How You Can Get the Highest Market Value for Your Luxury Watch:
- Our unique auction platform targets interested and qualified watch buyers across the nation to bid for your watch– making sure you receive the highest price possible.
- We cover all of the logistics and expenses of shipping, insuring and presenting your watch at auction, all the way to the end watch buyer.
- When you sell a luxury watch, the quality of your photographs can greatly affect the perceived value. Worthy.com takes the guesswork out of how to photograph your watch– our experts do everything for you, assuring the highest offers possible.
Luxury Watches We Auction
Extraordinary Value For Your WatchMany luxury watch owners aren’t aware of the potential value of their timepieces. In November of 2013, a 1957 Patek Philippe fetched 2.2 million at auction, with another model selling for 1.6 million. While this is an unusual case, in general, luxury watches can increase in value and prestige over time, and could potentially be worth significantly more than you think.
What Will Affect the Value of Your Watch?
- Limited production numbers
- Brand and model
- The seal of Geneva (Swiss Made)
- Manufacturer-made movements
- Construction using precious metals
- High quality jewels and stones
- Age and history of the watch
- Quality of the clasp and band
Why Should You Trust Worthy Over a Local Watch Buyer?
Recently Auctioned Watches:
Popular Luxury Watch Models Sold At Worthy:
- Rolex: Explorer, GMT Master, Oyster, Oyster Perpetual, Air-King, Cellini, Submariner
- Cartier: Santos, Tank, Pasha, Calibre
- Tag Heuer: Formula One, Aquaracer, Carrera, Monaco, Link
- Bulgari: Ergon, Diagono
- Patek Philippe: Aquanaut, Calatrava,
- Breguet: Tradition, Marine, Heritage
- Panerai: Granturismo, Luminor, Scuderia
- Jaeger-LeCoultre: Amvox3, Amvox5, Amvox7
- IWC: DaVinci Portofino, Ingenieur, Portuguese
- Hublot: Big Bang, King Power, Classic Fusion
- Audemars Piguet: Royal Oak, Millenary, Jules Audemars
- Blancpain: Villeret, Leman, Le Brassus