How to Sell Luxury WatchesAs a luxury watch owner, you know that when it comes time to sell your watch, you won’t trust just anyone. You need a company of watch experts -- a company that knows the market, and that knows how to get you the highest market value possible for your valued timepiece. Whether it’s a Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier, or any of the many luxury brands we specialize in, when you sell your watch on Worthy.com, our watch experts will make sure you receive the highest offer possible.
Why Sell My Watch with Worthy?We get you the most for your luxury watch. Worthy.com specializes in helping people to sell luxury watches. We know the market, and have the expertise that can help you receive the highest market value possible.
We bring the market to you. Worthy.com finds hundreds of qualified interested buyers from across the nation, presents your watch for auction and facilitates the bidding process.
We value trust and transparency. We hold a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and are accredited by the BBB. Additionally, all items are insured both while in our secure facility and in transit, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve.
We are experts. Because all luxury watches are unique, we take great care in selecting the appraiser who is best qualified to evaluate it. Our appraisers have access to state-of-the-art laboratory facilities fitted with the most scientifically advanced appraisal equipment available. You can learn more about our experts here.
How You Can Get the Highest Market Value for Your Luxury Watch
- Our unique auction platform targets interested and qualified buyers across the nation to bid for your watch– making sure you receive the highest price possible.
- We maintain low expenses by employing our own in-house appraisal services, and extend the savings on to our customers.
- When you sell a luxury watch, the quality of your photographs can greatly affect the buyers perceived value. Worthy.com takes the guesswork out of how to photograph your watch– our experts do everything for you, assuring the highest offer possible.
Popular Luxury Watch Brands
- Rolex: Oyster, Oyster Perpetual, Cellini, Submariner
- Cartier: Santos, Tank, Pasha, Calibre
- Tag Heuer: Formula One, Aquaracer, Carrera, Monaco
- Bulgari: Ergon, Diagono
- Patek Philippe: Aquanaut, Calatrava,
- Breguet: Tradition, Marine, Heritage
- Panerai: Granturismo, Luminor, Scuderia
- Jaeger-LeCoultre: Amvox3, Amvox5, Amvox7
- IWC: DaVinci Portofino, Ingenieur, Portuguese
- Hublot: Big Bang, King Power, Classic Fusion
- Audemars Piguet: Royal Oak, Millenary, Jules Audemars
- Blancpain: Villeret, Leman, Le Brassus
Extraordinary ValueMany luxury watch owners aren’t aware of the potential value of their timepieces. In November of 2013, a 1957 Patek Philippe fetched 2.2 million at auction, with another model selling for 1.6 million. While this is an unusual case, in general, luxury watches can increase in value and prestige over time, and could potentially be worth significantly more than you think.
What Will Affect the Value of My Watch?
- Limited production numbers
- Brand and model
- The seal of Geneva (Swiss Made)
- Manufacturer-made movements
- Construction using precious metals
- High quality jewels and stones
- Age and history of the watch
- Quality of the clasp and band
How Worthy Helps to Sell Luxury Watches
- Complete our short questionnaire and send us a picture of your luxury watch.
- Based on your watch description, similar transactions and preliminary bids of interested buyers will be sourced to provide a market value estimate.
- If you are satisfied with our estimate, we will provide you with a printable pre-paid shipping label addressed to our state-of-the-art facilities for a full physical appraisal. Simply drop off your item at a nearby FedEx location or arrange for a courier pickup at your convenience.
- Our independent watch appraiser will complete a comprehensive appraisal using advanced equipment. After the appraisal, we will create a captivating written description of your luxury watch, and take professional photographs for auction. Depending on the market demand and the condition of your watch, some watches may be significantly more valuable than initially thought.
- Your watch is prepared for auction and promoted to targeted buyers across the world who have expressed interest in purchasing a luxury watch. Buyers place bids on the item, and at the end of the auction, you are able to accept or decline the highest offer. If you accept the offer, you will receive your cash almost immediately, and we take care of shipping the item to the buyer. Every transaction made is guaranteed with no possibility of the buyer backing out.