Sell a Tudor Watch Online Today
Get the Highest Market Value When You Sell a Tudor
A Trustworthy Appraisal
Our independent appraisal process is like none other. When Tudor watches are sent to us for appraisal, they are evaluated by top industry professionals. As each and every item we sell on behalf of our clients is unique, we match it with the independent appraiser who is best qualified to assess it, thus providing you with the best possible value. We guarantee that the appraiser assigned to evaluate your watch has the expertise and experience needed to provide a professional Tudor watch appraisal.
How Do I Sell My Tudor Through Worthy?
- Submit your Tudor description via our online form. If you’d prefer you can give our friendly customer service a call and allow them to take your description over the phone.
- Based on your item description, relevant transactions and the opinions of interested buyers will be sourced to provide a market value estimate and reserve price.
- You will then receive a printable FedEx shipping label. We’ll cover the costs for FedEx to collect your watch and deliver it straight to our headquarters where one of our certified appraisers will immediately evaluate it based on a number of factors.
- At our state-of-the-art facilities, your watch will be cleaned, evaluated, and professionally photographed in preparation for auction.Your Tudor watch will be presented to our network of buyers and the bidding process will begin.
- The auction process will be monitored by the Worthy team and ensure you receive the highest market value for your timepiece. Once you approve the highest bid, all the transactions will be handled and you’ll receive your cash immediately after your bid approval.
Tudor Watch Brand History
Rolex founder Hans Wildorf established the Tudor Watch Company in 1946. He did so in order to provide the reliability and dependability found in Rolex but at a more accessible price. Since then, Montres Tudor SA has designed and produced the Tudor brand watches.
Tudor watches are sold all around the world including Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, South Africa, most of Europe, South Asia, South America and the Middle East. Since its founding, Tudor watches were sold in the U.S. however, in 2004 they were discontinued in the U.S. and scheduled to make a return in 2013.
Learn how to pronounce Tudor correctly by listening to our complete Watch Brand Pronunciation Guide.
Popular Tudor Collections and Models Sold at Worthy:
TUDOR PELAGOS: The Pelagos collection is the ultimate dedication to the sea. Every aspect of this watch is meant for divers and ocean enthusiasts. With a waterproof depth resistance of 500 meters, or 1640 feet this watch mirrors some of the most sophisticated marine equipment. With highly luminescent hands and numerals, the watch is readable in even the most extreme conditions. Taking the water-resistant technology even a step further, there is a gas escape valve on the side of the case. Making the watch ever more perfect for diving, Tudor developed a patented clasp that expands and contracts to fit over a divers suit in harsh conditions. Made entirely out of titanium with a satin finish and 42 mm case, the design is iconic to the Tudor brand.
TUDOR GRANTOUR: In contrast to the Pelagos line, this collection was designed and devoted to motor sports. All the models in the Grantour line are equipped with bistable pushers that are lockable at one-eighth of a turn, and satin-finished streamlined lugs that have a distinctly technical look. The three models in the Grantour line are the Chrono, Fly-Back and the Date model.