Get the Best Offers For Your DeWitt Watch
Get the Highest Market Value
A Trustworthy Estimate
- Visit the Worthy website and provide us with some information and an image of your watch.
- Based on your description, we will source preliminary bids and similar item transactions to determine a market value estimate. Then use the free shipping label we provide you to send your watch to one of our secure facilities for full evaluation and authentication.
- Your watch will undergo an appraisal where it will be cleaned, evaluated, and professionally photographed.
- The watch is put on the auction platform so interested buyers world-wide can place their bids.
- The highest bid will be the ultimate offer for your watch – you can accept or decline the offer.
About DeWitt WatchesJérôme de Witt opened his watch-making business in 2002. He worked with the industry’s most skilled craftsmen in areas including movement, watch design, dial-making, jeweler’s art and goldsmithing. The design of DeWitt watches breaks from traditional constraints and has brought an entirely new stylistic concept to the world of watch-making. This brand focuses on innovation as well as creating added value with aesthetic accents. These watches express a robust, unique design that is further enhanced by a unique combination of materials. The focus of the watch design is on the ‘Imperial Columns’ and it is one of the signature characteristics of DeWitt watches.
In 2003, DeWitt revealed its Pressy Grande Complication in Basel which was the first in the world. This was followed by a release of their original technological design in 2005 known as Academia Tourbillion Differential. This design was the hottest topic in the watch-making world and it received the Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix prize in the category of Innovation. Another incredible breakthrough which was also a world first is known as the Tourbillion Academia Force Constante. This was revealed in Basel in 2006 at the International Watch Exhibition. Both of these incredible innovations have been patented by DeWitt.
These patented innovations gave DeWitt international recognition as the most elite creative, conceptual and innovative watch-maker in the industry. The innovations that have been produced by this company are the product of Jérôme deWitt’s goal of creating futuristic mechanical movements. DeWitt has truly redefined luxury watch-making and has brought new interpretations and innovations which propelled watch-making into the 21st century.
In addition to the standard watch-making operations including polishing, fabrication, decoration, quality testing, finishing and assembly, DeWitt also has an R&D department that allows DeWitt to create its own movements. The process includes ultra-modern production equipment that allows for vertical production. There are also a number of testing centers across several different continents. The expansion of DeWitt has streamlined the creation of these modern mechanical movements as well as the design of DeWitt watches. This has secured DeWitt’s position as one of the leading luxury watch makers in the world, with an eye to creating unique, stylish and innovative watches.
Click here to learn how to pronounce DeWitt correctly.