Sell Your Rolex Watch For More
Last updated: March 17, 2019
Worthy is a leading pre-owned luxury watch re-seller with an unsurpassed level of knowledge and expertise of Rolex timepieces. Here you will get the most for your Rolex watch with little to no effort.
The Most Trusted Rolex Watch Reseller
When you authorize Worthy to sell Rolex watches, you're choosing safety, reliability and honesty. From the instant you send your Rolex watch to Worthy, it is fully insured until it is safely delivered to its new owner. What's more, Worthy has an excellent BBB rating and holds a secondhand dealers license issued by the New York Department of Consumer Affairs. Since Worthy is not the actual buyer or your item, our evaluations are 100% objective. The purpose of our evaluation is to present your Rolex watch to trusted buyers only.
Loved having someone do all the work for me.
April Ann Wells · Dallas, Texas
A Rolex Watch
How to Sell Rolex Watches at WorthyFollow these steps and you'll be showcasing your Rolex watch to Worthy's network of buyers in just days or less:
- Description. Describe your Rolex the best of your ability. Be sure to include mention of any paperwork you may have.
- Trending Price. Based on the description and similar watches auctioned on our platform, we’ll formulate a trending price.
- Evaluation. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label addressed to our facilities for authentication and evaluation.
- Reserve Price. The experts at CentralWatch will examine your Rolex and compose a detailed report on it. We then take HD photographs of your watch to display at auction. At this stage you are given the opportunity to set a minimum reserve price.
- Auction. Buyers are invited to view and place competitive bids on your watch. If the highest bid meets or exceeds the reserve price, the sale is confirmed and the money is sent to you. If the auction ends below the minimum price, you have the option to decline the sale and we will return your watch to you fully insured, free of charge.
100% Seller Protection
We trust CentralWatch to confirm the authenticity of watches auctioned on Worthy, providing detailed descriptions that buyers can trust.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Rolex is by far the most recognized luxury watch manufacturer the world over. Since its inception in 1908, Rolex has become a symbol of status and success. That's why high-end watch collectors are willing to pay top-dollar for pre-owned Rolex watches. Different from second-hand cars, pre-owned Rolex watches do not have an expiration date. Rolex watches are crafted to last and that is why demand is so high. These luxury timepieces are dependable for decades as they are founded on premium Swiss craftsmanship. However, purchasing a Rolex watch can be a very costly venture which is why pre-owned Rolex watches are so prevalent. If you own luxury watches and are looking to sell Rolex models, Worthy's network of buyers is the easiest solution.
Worthy is considered a leading pre-owned luxury watch reseller around the world with an unsurpassed level of knowledge and expertise of Rolex timepieces. Countless buyers from across the US have joined the Worthy network because they know they'll get access to high quality, verified luxury watches that have been authenticated by professionals. Feel free to browse our customer reviews and find out how simple getting the highest market value for your Rolex watch can be. Get started today.
The Main Factors That Determine the Value of Your Rolex Watch
Before you sell a Rolex watch, look for its 5-8 digit engraved serial number. This helps to determine the value of your watch by knowing the approximate date or year that that it was produced. The numbers are machine engraved on the watch case side between the strap lugs at 6 o'clock. However, from 2005 onward, Rolex started inscribing serial numbers onto the inside rim of that watch, or the 'rehaut', for styling reasons. Another thing to look for is your Rolex watch model number, which is located on the side of the case at 12 o'clock. To see it, you must detach the strap from the case. These 2 numbers will help the Worthy Team evaluate the worth of your watch. Characteristics that could boost the value of a watch are polished such as damaskeened plates, jewel settings of gold, polished and blued screws, motor-barrels, rounded spokes, and escape wheels with "chiseled" teeth. If a watch shows any external damage like scratches or blemishes, the value of your watch is likely to decrease. Some of the more popular Rolex pre-owned luxury watches for sale are the Air King, Rolex Daytona, GMT Master II, Yachtmaster II, Submariner and the Datejust II.