Sell Your Rolex Submariner
Last updated: April 01, 2019
Worthy helps you sell Rolex Submariner watch for more - these classic watches deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you’ll receive when you work with us. Using our auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Rolex Submariner watch.
Why Sell Rolex Submariner Watches With Worthy?
We believe in the value of convenience and we prove it by working diligently on your behalf. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend valuable time searching for an evaluator, cleaning and photographing your watch, then attempting to connect with interested buyers; we do all this for you. Because we often sell Rolex Submariner watches, we attract interested, pre-screened international buyers to your auction, selling only to those who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Our top values including trust, transparency, and total customer satisfaction. It all starts with a 100% objective evaluation and continues throughout the entire auction process. Worthy holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and is accredited by the BBB. Those who sell Rolex Submariner watches with us benefit in a number of ways. One of the top benefits we provide is a professional watch authentication, which is conducted at no cost to you at CentralWatch, located in Manhattan. We only trust watch experts that are at the top of their field. You can also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your Rolex is fully insured throughout transit and during storage in our ultra-secure facility.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
100% Seller Protection
We trust CentralWatch to confirm the authenticity of watches auctioned on Worthy, providing detailed descriptions that buyers can trust.
More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
How to Sell Rolex Submariner Watches Online with Worthy
- Description. Describe your Rolex Submariner to the best of your ability. Be sure to include mention of any paperwork you may have.
- Trending Price. Based on the description and similar watches auctioned on our platform, we’ll formulate a trending price.
- Evaluation. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label addressed to our facilities for authentication and evaluation.
- Reserve Price. The experts at CentralWatch will examine your watch and compose a detailed report on it. We then take HD photographs of your watch to display at auction. At this stage you are given the opportunity to set a minimum reserve price.
- Auction. Buyers are invited to view and place competitive bids on your watch. If the highest bid meets or exceeds the reserve price, the sale is confirmed and the money is sent to you. If the auction ends below the minimum price, you have the option to decline the sale and we will return your watch to you fully insured, free of charge.
How do We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling Rolex Submariner Watches?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who will fairly value your Rolex Submariner watch
- Low overhead-low commission
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Rolex Submariner watches
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A Brief History of Rolex Submariner Watches
Rolex Submariners are known for their water resistance, and with many designs to choose from, there’s a submariner model for everyone. It’s not at all difficult for us to sell Rolex Submariner watches to the right buyers, as many famous names are associated with these elegant yet superbly functional timepieces: Jacques Cousteau, Sean Connery, James Bond, Thor Heyerdal, the entire British Royal Navy, and famous French diving company COMEX, to mention just a handful.
The Submariner was officially launched in 1954, with an experimental model capable of withstanding a depth of 200 meters. A smaller model was offered for sale the following year, but it took Sean Connery starring as James Bond to give the Rolex Submariner its mass appeal. Since then, various models have continued to offer innovation and elegance.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of a Rolex Submariner?
Those who buy and sell Rolex watches are familiar with factors affecting their value. These include:
Most Rolex Submariner watches are valuable and will provide an excellent return on your investment.
Why Sell Rolex Submariner Watches?
Why do our clients choose to sell Rolex Submariner watches?
- You can transform unwanted or unused watches into cash.
- It’s not difficult to sell Rolex Submariner watches with Worthy.
- The market for Rolex Submariner watches is strong.
Excellent examples of Rolex Submariner watches have recently brought well over $20,000 at auction. If you’d like to sell a Rolex, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive when working with Worthy.