Sell a Rolex Submariner
Welcome to Worthy, where we sell Rolex Submariner watches on your behalf. These classic watches deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you’ll receive when you work with us. Using our luxury auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Rolex Submariner watch. We don’t just list your timepiece like so many other online marketplaces do; instead, we go the extra mile by cleaning, evaluating, and photographing it using the most advanced high-resolution imaging equipment available, so it looks its very best at auction. From start to finish, we are fully committed to obtaining the highest price possible and to ensuring the process is simple yet completely secure.
Why Sell Rolex Submariner Watches With Worthy?
We believe in the value of convenience and we prove it by working diligently on your behalf. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend valuable time searching for an appraiser, cleaning and photographing your watch, then attempting to connect with interested buyers; we do all this for you. Because we often sell Rolex Submariner watches, we attract interested, pre-screened international buyers to your auction, selling only to those who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Our top values including trust, transparency, and total customer satisfaction show in our 100% objective appraisals and throughout the entire auction process. Worthy holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and is accredited by the BBB. Those who sell Rolex Submariner watches with us benefit in a number of ways. One of the top benefits we provide is a complete professional appraisal, which is conducted at no cost to you. Because Rolex Submariner watches are unique, we take extreme care in selecting a partner appraiser who has the experience and expertise required to conduct a fully objective physical appraisal. Our watch experts are at the top of their field. No other auction platform offers a service like this. With Worthy, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care from start to finish. You also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your Rolex is fully insured throughout transit and during storage in our ultra-secure facility.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
How to Sell Rolex Submariner Watches Online with Worthy
- Photograph your watch and complete a quick form.
- Using your photo and the description provided, we give you a preliminary estimate based on market conditions and similar item transactions.
- After you accept our initial estimate, we send you a convenient pre-paid shipping label addressed to our state of the art facilities, where your Rolex will receive a full physical appraisal. You may drop it off at any FedEx location or if you prefer, we can offer additional security and convenience by arranging for courier pickup.
- Our watch experts complete an extensive evaluation using advanced facilities and equipment. After the appraisal has been completed, we create an appealing written description of your watch. We will then showcase it for auction by taking beautiful, professional photographs.
- Your watch is advertised to targeted buyers from all over the globe, who have expressed direct interest in buying Rolex Submariner watches. After the auction, you determine whether you’d like to accept the highest offer. If so, you are instantly credited with the money; we make the process even more convenient for you by shipping the item to the buyer. Your transaction is guaranteed, as buyers may not back out.
How do We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling Rolex Submariner Watches?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who will fairly value your Rolex Submariner watch
- Low overhead-low commission
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Rolex Submariner watches
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A Brief History of Rolex Submariner Watches
Rolex Submariners are known for their water resistance, and with many designs to choose from, there’s a submariner model for everyone. It’s not at all difficult for us to sell Rolex Submariner watches to the right buyers, as many famous names are associated with these elegant yet superbly functional timepieces: Jacques Cousteau, Sean Connery, James Bond, Thor Heyerdal, the entire British Royal Navy, and famous French diving company COMEX, to mention just a handful.
The Submariner was officially launched in 1954, with an experimental model capable of withstanding a depth of 200 meters. A smaller model was offered for sale the following year, but it took Sean Connery starring as James Bond to give the Rolex Submariner its mass appeal. Since then, various models have continued to offer innovation and elegance.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of a Rolex Submariner?
Those who buy and sell Rolex watches are familiar with factors affecting their value. These include:
Most Rolex Submariner watches are valuable and will provide an excellent return on your investment.
Why Sell Rolex Submariner Watches?
Why do our clients choose to sell Rolex Submariner watches?
- You can transform unwanted or unused watches into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell Rolex Submariner watches with Worthy
- The market for Rolex Submariner watches is strong
Excellent examples of Rolex Submariner watches have recently brought well over $20,000 at auction. If you’d like to sell a Rolex, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive when working with Worthy.