Sell Jaquet Droz Watches
Last updated: June 25, 2019
Welcome to Worthy, the largest network of pre-owned watch buyers and timepiece connaisseurs. We’re here to appraise, photograph and present your Jaquet Droz watch to hundreds of professional watch buyers worldwide. No commission. No additional fees. You can sell your watch for the highest market value without even leaving your home. Our unique auction platform connects you to potential buyers online, so the experience is quick, simple and convenient.
Sell Jaquet Droz With a Seller You Can Trust
The appraisal stage of the sales process with Worthy is of utmost importance. It instills buyer trust and encourages competitive bids. Since every luxury watch that comes through out facilities is unique, we work to match your Jaquet Droz with the appraiser most qualified to evaluate it. Our watch appraisal partners are ready to carry out the most accurate evaluation of your Jaquet Droz luxury watch, at no cost whatsoever. Since Worthy is not the actual purchaser of your watch, and the appraisals are done independently, they are conducted with the utmost objectivity. Our main interest is to make sure that the auction process is handled with complete transparency and fairness for both the buyers and the sellers, resulting in the highest market value.
When you sell Jaquet Droz watches with Worthy, we guarantee that they’ll be kept safe in our possession. Worthy will absorb the cost of full insurance to ensure that your luxury timepieces are protected in transit and while they are at our facilities. Furthermore, Worthy has an excellent BBB rating and holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. You can feel confident that we operate according to US law and offer a trusted and a secure place to sell Jaquet Droz watches.
Selling Jaquet Droz Watches is Easy
Want a market value estimate of your watch before even putting it up for sale? Request an appraisal now and that’s what you’ll get, in one hour or less. Just follow these steps:
- Share a description of your watch with us via our website or over the phone. All this requires is a basic description of your watch characteristics and a clear image. Let us take care of the rest.
- Based on your description, we begin to collect interested buyers and source similar sales to provide you with a market value estimate. We will also provide a FedEx shipping label for you to print out at home when you choose to proceed. You are not committed to take this initial offer.
- Your watch will arrive at our headquarters, where it will be authenticated, cleaned, photographed in preparation for auction.
- The Worthy Auction Platform will collect competing bids for your watch for up to 24 hours. You will then be alerted of the highest bid for your Jaquet Droz watch and requested to give it your final sign off.
- After you approve the highest bid, the final transactions will be handled by Worthy. The only thing left to do is choose your preferred payment method and receive your money almost immediately.
Watch Appraisals: What to Look Out for When You Sell Jaquet Droz Watches
Here’s an insider’s look at what watch experts examine when they appraise Jaquet Droz watches.
- The date of fabrication
- Condition of the watch (like new, weathered, broken, etc.)
- Tangible proof of purchase present
- Original packaging present
- Presence of diamonds or other gems
- Strap material
All of the above points will have determining factors on the value of your watch, in addition to its model and function. When you sell Jaquet Droz,it's important to remember that if your watch has any dents or scratches, the value could be affected.
About Jaquet Droz Watches
Pierre Jaquet Droz was born in Le Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1721. He was a mechanical mastermind and one of the founders of the Haute Horlogerie jewelry watch. The watch brand is still influenced by his outstanding, original genius automations like the ‘The Writer’, ‘The Lady Musician’ and ‘The Draughtsman’. The elegant, open minded philosophy rooted in the Enlightenment is still at the core of the Jaquet Droz identity. His extraordinary mechanisms captivated the emperors and kings of Europe, Japan, China and India. Some even consider Jaquet Droz’s innovations to be the oldest model of a computer. The Writer has an input device to set tabs that create programmable memory, 40 cams that represent the read-only program and quill pen for output.
To mark the Chinese New Year of the Horse in 2014, Jaquet Droz released a series of three timepieces with artistic dials from the Ateliers D’Art. Each of the new watches feature at least one decorative technique: engraving, painting or grand feu enamel.
Click here to learn how to pronounce Jaquet Droz correctly.
Jaquet Droz Watch Collections Sold At Worthy
Legend Geneva: Influenced by a pocket watch designed in the 18th century, this collection brings the Enlightening to the present with a combination of quality watch craftmanship and poetry. Timeless yet, contemporary.
Majestic Beijing: This collection has a minimalist appearance and includes complications that are mostly needed when traveling, including several time zones and the date.
Elegance Paris: This is one of Jaquet Droz’s feminine collections which features jewelled or finely notched enamel, pearls and precious stones that gorgeously highlights its clear lines.
Sell Jaquet Droz Watch Today
Read what our customers have to say about their Worthy experiences in our reviews section. There’s no need to shop around when you’ve already discovered a name you can trust.