Sell Your Chanel Watch
Welcome to Worthy, where hundreds of luxury watch buyers are waiting to bid for your Chanel watch. Allow our highly experienced team prepare your watch for auction on your behalf, and take advantage of our world-class appraisal process, which is undertaken at no cost to you. Sell Chanel watches with us and you could have extra cash in your pocket in just a few days without having to step foot out of your home.
We have developed a proprietary auction platform that allows professional buyers to connect to our network and bid on our collection of Chanel watches and other luxury brands. Since Worthy is solely the facilitator of the auction platform, and does not actually buy the watches for sale, our appraisals are as unbiased as can be. It is this level of objectivity, transparency, and efficiency that enables us to get our customers the highest market value for their valuables time and time again.
Worthy has a reputation for offering the most trustworthy and fair luxury watch appraisals at no extra charge. Because each and every watch we sell on behalf of our clients is unique, we take great care to match it with the appraiser who has the most relevant experience and expertise, thus ensuring that the evaluation is as complete and objective as possible. Our appraisals are unlike others: They’re designed to enhance buyer trust while helping sellers receive top dollar for their valuables. This is a service which is completely exclusive to Worthy, setting us apart from other auction platforms. Worthy has an excellent BBB rating and holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. so you can feel confident when you sell Chanel Watches on our network.
How do I Sell My Chanel Watch at Worthy?
- Send us a description of your Chanel watch and upload an accompanying photo. Alternatively, you can call us to submit your description over the phone.
- You will then receive a market value estimate based on your item description, similar transactions, and the opinions of interested buyers. If you are happy with it, you can print out the accompanying FedEx shipping label and prepare your Chanel watch for pickup. Remember, there are no obligations at this point.
- A FedEx courier will come to collect your watch and Worthy will cover the cost of shipping and insurance so you have peace of mind. Your watch will be insured until it is delivered to the selected buyer.
- Once your Chanel watch arrives at Worthy headquarters it will be thoroughly evaluated and prepared for auction by our selected watch appraiser. A high resolution photograph and professional description of your watch will then be presented to our trusted buyers network.
- When the auction closes, the highest bid for your watch will be secured and upon your approval, the final sale will be closed. You will receive your cash almost immediately after.
About Chanel Watches
Chanel is a French high fashion house known for their haute couture and luxury fashion accessories including beautifully-crafted, extravagant watches. Designer Coco Chanel is most renowned for her outstanding work with the brand. Chanel established their premium wristwatch division in 1987 and has created a stunning collection of watches throughout the years, namely the Chanel J12 line of unisex watches.
Chanel’s J12 line of unisex watches was presented in 2000 and since then has become the most popular line of Chanel wristwatches ever made. These luxury timepieces are made from ceramic materials and were especially popular among Chanel’s elite clientele.
Chanel watches have been a staple collector’s item among the rich and famous since their creation. Special celebrity collectors include iconic star of film and fashion Marilyn Monroe, actress Keira Knightley and Oscar-winner Nicole Kidman.
The most recently celebrated addition to Chanel’s watch collection includes their partnership with Audemars Piguet which was established in 2008. The two leading brands developed the Chanel AP-3125 which is sold exclusively by the House of Chanel.
Chanel Watch Collections Sold at Worthy:
J12: This collection features some of the most popular Chanel watch models ever made. Some notable models include the J12 White, the J12 Chromatic and the J12 Black. J12 watches are made using only the highest quality materials, including diamonds and ceramics.
Premiér: This was the debut collection of luxury watches introduced by Chanel in 1987. The Premiér collection is instantly recognizable in the world of fashion for its unique rectangular shape.
Mademoiselle Privé: This line of Chanel watches was established in 2012 and prices range from $40,000 to over $200 000. This is one of Chanel’s limited edition lines and thus are quite rare.
Now you can see just how easy it is to sell Chanel watches on our network and get the cash you need, fast. So submit your watch now and get your complimentary appraisal today!