Sell Girard Perregaux Watch For More
Last updated: May 20, 2019
Welcome to Worthy.com, the experts in selling your Girard-Perregaux and helping you obtain the most money possible. Our experienced staff partners with expert appraisers and gemologists to accurately appraise and prepare your Girard-Perregaux so that it will sell for the highest amount at auction.
Get The Highest Market Value For Your Girard Perregaux Watch
Worthy ensures that you receive the highest price possible when you sell your Girard-Perregaux. Our partner appraisers are at the top of their professional field, and are certified to conduct appraisals that go beyond the typical evaluation. Our expertise allows us to value our items based on what we believe they will obtain during an auction – a fair, market price. After our appraisal partners evaluate your watch, they prepare the Girard-Perregaux for auction, and take professional quality pictures with our specialized equipment. In addition, an enticing profesional description of the watch is written, designed to appeal specifically to interested watch buyers. Worthy adds value through our expertise, professionalism, and most of all, convenience.
A Trustworthy Appraisal For Your Girard Perregaux Watch
We hold a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the BBB. Beyond our certification and licensing, we pride ourselves on having extremely high ethical standards, and only act in the best interest of our customers. Our partner appraisers are the best in the business, and all are highly certified. Despite this, our appraisals are provided to each of our clients at no cost. Worthy’s appraisal process is both intensive and unique. Because each and every item we sell at auction is one of a kind, we take extra care to assign it to the appraiser who is best equipped to evaluate it. Our appraisal process is entirely objective, meaning that it is not conducted with the intent to assign a dollar amount to the item in question. Instead, it is undertaken in order to authenticate and certify luxury goods, which enhances buyer confidence while helping to ensure that you receive the best possible value for your watch. Worthy’s appraisal system is completely exclusive – you won’t receive service like this from other online auction platforms.
How to Sell a Girard Perregaux Watch
- Send an online request: Fill out the brief item description form and include as much detail as you can with an accompanying photo. The more we know about your watch from the beginning, the better. Or, if you feel more at ease telling us about your watch, you can allways call our customer support.
- Accept our initial estimate: Based on your description, relevant transactions and the preliminary bids of interested buyers will be sourced to determine a market value estimate for your watch.
- Ship your watch to our Headquarters: Along with the estimate comes a prepaid, insured FedEx shipping label that you can print out, should you decide to continue the process. Remember, there are no obligations to sell your Girard-Perregaux at this point, even after you’ve received an initial estimate.
- Getting ready for auction: One of our watch appraisers will evaluate your watch upon arrival at Worthy headquarters. Next, it will be professionally cleaned and photographed in high resolution. Finally, your watch image and description will be published on Worthy’s platform and bids will start coming in.
- SOLD for the highest market value: We put you in control of confirming the final sale. Once you approve the highest bid, your cash will be sent to you almost immediately.
Girard Perregaux Watches: A Lasting Legacy
While many swiss watch companies had early beginnings, Girard-Perregaux (Zhee RAHRD PAIR Uh Go) can boast its status as one of the oldest watch manufacturers in the world. As early as 1791, the origins of Girard-Perregaux began taking shape. Jean-Francois Bautte, a trained goldsmith, began producing his first watches in Geneva, Switzerland. The manufacture of these watches, for the first time in history, were completely designed and manufactured in-house, all the way to the cleaning of the finished piece after production. Girard-Perregaux established itself as an innovator early on, and in 1880, produced the first ever wristwatch commercially produced for the public. Originally designed for the German Kaiser, Girard Perregaux eventually manufactured 2000 watches of the design. In 1970, they once again revolutionized the watchmaking world by creating a quartz-driven watch that vibrated at 32,768 hertz, which became the standard for modern quartz watch movements.
Today, Girard-Perregaux produced four main collections: Hawk, Vintage 1945, Girard-Perregaux 1966, and Traveller.
Hawk: The Hawk collection borrows its design from the origins of commercially produced watches - the military watch Girard Perregaux designed for Germany in 1880. The Hawk is a rugged yet stylish piece with an athletic feel and a bold design.
Vintage 1945: The vintage 1945 collection embraces the art-deco vintage style of one its famous watches produced in 1945. It is the stylized modern interpretation of the quintessential vintage watch - something that Girard-Perregaux pioneered and helped thrust back into popularity.
Girard-Perregaux 1996: The Girard-Perregaux 1966 collection models itself after the technologically advanced designs of the 1960’s, when Girard-Perregaux received over 70% of the chronometer certificates awarded in 1967. The watch contains a high-frequency movement, and a stylish, elegant case.
Traveller: The Traveller collection is designed for exactly who it implies - travelers of the world. With multiple time zone displays, moon phases, and a rugged yet luxurious design, the Traveller collection combines the best of practicality and beauty.
Why Sell Your Girard Perregaux Watch?
- You need access to fast cash, and want to use a reputable, trustworthy company. Worthy can get you cash as quickly as possible - often times within a few days of the original submission of the item.
- You can add to your collection. New models and brands are emerging all the time, and using a watch auction is one of the best ways to keep your collection up-to-date.
- Some clients have inherited a watch, and would like to use the funds for another purpose, such as renovating a home, taking a vacation, or buying a gift for a loved one.
The bottom line: we do all the work for you from beginning to end, and get you the most money when you sell your Girard-Perregaux. Worthy will make the transaction an easy, professional experience.