SELL YOUR BVLGARI WATCH FOR THE BEST PRICE
Welcome to Worthy, the widest network of luxury watch buyers and dedicated experts. Allow our experienced team to evaluate, professionally photograph and present your Bvlgari watch to hundreds of potential buyers the world over. You could close a final sale in just a few days over the internet, without having to leave the comfort of your home.
GET THE HIGHEST MARKET VALUE FOR YOUR BVLGARI
Instead of going out and seeking trustworthy watch buyers on your own, Worthy will bring professional collectors and buyers straight to you, thanks to our signature online auction platform. Our unique auction platform allows buyers to compete for your luxury watches online, so you can get the highest market value when you sell Bvlgari watches.
Recently Auctioned Watches:
Worthy's evaluation partners are experts that have extensive experience with watches. A certified team will complete the most accurate appraisal of your Bvlgari luxury watch, at no cost whatsoever.
Because each of the items Worthy sells on behalf of our clients is unique, we take great care when matching them with the right expert. Your watch will be assigned to an evaluator who has the experience and expertise required to complete a full objective evaluation.
Unlike traditional evaluations, which are meant to assign a dollar amount to a valuable item, objective evaluations are intended to certify and authenticate luxury goods. This creates transparency, cementing buyer trust while simultaneously helping to ensure that you receive the best possible value for your watch given current market conditions and other determining factors.
When you sell Bvlgari watches with Worthy, we ensure their safety while they are in our possession. We cover each watch with free insurance, so your items are 100% protected from the time they leave your home. Furthermore, Worthy holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. You can rest-assured that we do business according to US regulations and offer the most trusted and secure solution when you decide to sell Bvlgari watches.
HOW DO I SELL MY BVLGARI WATCH AT WORTHY?To sell your Bvlgari watch with Worthy's auction platform, simply follow these easy steps:
- Submit a description and a clear photo of your Bvlgari, or call us to describe your watch over the phone. One of our customer representatives will be happy to enter it into the system for you.
- Worthy sources relevant transactions and preliminary bids of interested buyers to provide a trending price based on your submitted description. This trending price comes with a prepaid and insured FedEx shipping label for you to print out should you choose you to accept. Remember, there are no obligations to sell your Bvlgari watch via Worthy, even after you've received an offer.
- Ship your watch. Your Bvlgari watch will arrive at Worthy headquarters and will be handed over to one of our expert watch evaluators. Your watch will undergo a full evaluation, be cleaned and photographed in high resolution in preparation for auction.
- Worthy presents professional photos and a description on our online auction platform and gathers competitive bids for your Bvlgari watch.
- Accept the highest bid and you'll receive your payment almost immediately.
ABOUT BVLGARI WATCHES
Bvlgari (pronounced “Bulgari”) is an Italian luxury brand known for its trademark name, usually written as “BVLGARI”. The name Bvlgari was taken from its Greek founder Sotirios Voulgaris’s surname, and translated from it's Italian meaning “Bvlgarians”. The company is most well-known for its jewelry, watches and fragrances.
My experience on Worthy selling a Breitling watch was an absolute pleasure.
Bryan Olson · Mentor, Ohio
Bvlgari’s Swiss subsidiary is in charge of their watch production. Founded in 1980, Bvlgari Haute Horlogerie SA produces all of Bvlgari’s luxury wristwatches at their headquarters in Neuchâtel and today employs around 500 personnel.
Bvlgari is responsible for developing all their own parts and calibers. This includes the highly complex mechanisms as well as the more basic calibers. Some popular Bvlgari watch collections include, Bvlgari-Bvlgari, Daniel Roth, Rettangolo and Ergon. In 2006, Bvlgari launched one of the most complicated and prized watches on the market. The Assioma Multi Complication watch is a leader of its kind, and features a perpetual calendar, second time zone and tourbillon.
BVLGARI WATCH COLLECTIONS SOLD THROUGH WORTHY
- Bvlgari-Bvlgari: This sophisticated collection is one of the most iconic watches offered by Bvlgari. It features a double logo engraved on the bezel and a contemporary design that Bvlgari are renowned for. In 2013 Bvlgari announced three new, revamped watches in this collection, namely the Bvlgari Bvlgari Tourbillon, the Bvlgari Bvlgari Chronograph and the three-hand Bvlgari Bvlgari.
- Bvlgari Roma: The Bvlgari Roma watch line was originally launched in 1975, but was updated in 2013 with the arrival of a new, modern collection. The watch is designed with a mirror-finished 39 millimeter curved case in rose gold, a circle of black ceramic, accents on the ridged crown and black crocodile straps.