Sell a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust
Welcome to Worthy, where we will help you sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches. These luxury watches deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you’ll receive when you choose to work with us. Using our unique auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch. We go beyond simply listing your timepiece, by cleaning, evaluating, and photographing it using the most technically advanced high-resolution imaging equipment available, so it looks its very best at auction. From start to finish, we are fully committed to obtaining the highest price possible and to ensuring the process is simple yet completely secure.
Why Sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Watches With Worthy?
We believe convenience is of great value and we prove it by working diligently on your behalf. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend valuable time searching for an appraiser, cleaning and photographing your watch, then attempting to connect with interested buyers. Because we often sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches, we attract interested, pre-screened buyers to your auction, selling only to those who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
At Worthy.com, our top values including trust, transparency, and total customer satisfaction show in our 100% objective appraisals and throughout the entire auction process. We possess Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and accreditation from the BBB. Those who sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches with us benefit from a professional appraisal conducted at no cost. Because aftermarket watches vary greatly and as each Rolex is unique, we take great care in selecting a partner appraiser who has the experience and expertise required to conduct an objective appraisal designed to authenticate the watch, enhancing buyer confidence and ensuring the seller receives the best possible value. Additionally, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care plus you enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your Rolex is fully insured throughout transit and during storage in our ultra-secure facility.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
How to Sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Watches Online with Worthy
- Photograph your watch and complete a quick form.
- Using your photo and the description provided, we give you a preliminary estimate based on similar item transactions and current market conditions.
- After you accept our initial estimate, we send you a convenient pre-paid shipping label addressed to our state of the art facilities. Drop your watch off at any FedEx location or if you prefer, we can offer additional security and convenience by arranging for courier pickup.
- Our watch appraisal partners complete an extensive evaluation using our advanced facilities and equipment. Afterward, we create an appealing written description of your watch. We then showcase it for auction with beautiful, professional photographs.
- Your watch is advertised to targeted buyers from all over the globe, who have expressed direct interest in buying Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches. After the auction, you determine whether the highest offer is acceptable. If so, you are instantly credited with the money; we make the process even more convenient for you by shipping the item to the buyer. Your transaction is guaranteed, as buyers may not back out.
A Brief History of Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Watches
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches were first introduced in 1954, and were the first wristwatches to offer a date function. The unique Rolex Turn-o-graph was introduced in 1955, and was famously awarded to U.S. Air Force pilots upon their return from combat missions. Because pilot Chuck Yeager wore one of these watches while breaking the sound barrier, the Rolex Datejust Turn-o-graph is also known as a “Thunderbird.”
Not only are Rolex Datejust watches popular with pilots, they appeal to timepiece connoisseurs worldwide. Like other popular Rolex models, the Oyster Perpetual Datejust is available in several designs suitable for men and women. There are numerous colors and styles available, with many sporting fine diamonds and exquisite bracelets.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of a Rolex?Those who buy and sell watches, particularly those that sell Oyster Perpetual Datejust models are familiar with factors affecting their value.
These include: age, rarity, condition, and popularity. Rarity and popularity are factors that are not in your control however it will help that you maintain your watch and keep it in good condition no matter the age or level of use. All luxury watches require annual maintenance and checks that should be in place before something goes wrong. This will make a significant difference in the selling price of your timepiece.
Why do our clients choose Worthy to sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who fairly value your Rolex
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches
- You can transform your unwanted or unused watch into cash with ease
- It is safer than ever to sell a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch
- The market for luxury watches is very strong
Excellent examples of Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches have recently sold for well over $25,000 at auction. If you’d like to sell a Rolex, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive when working with Worthy.