Sell Harry Winston Jewelry Today
Last updated: September 18, 2019
Welcome to Worthy, where we help you sell Harry Winston jewelry for a fair price. These notable pieces deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you will receive. Using our luxury auction platform found nowhere else, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Harry Winston jewelry. At Worthy, we go beyond simply listing your Harry Winston item; we also clean, evaluate, and photograph it using advanced high-resolution imaging equipment to showcase it for auction. From start to finish, we are fully committed to getting you more money for your luxury items, and to ensuring the process is easy yet completely secure.
WHY SELL HARRY WINSTON WITH WORTHY?
We believe there is value in convenience and we prove it by doing the legwork for you. With our services, there’s no need for you to spend valuable time searching for an appraiser, cleaning your jewelry, and photographing it, never mind fining interested buyers; we do all these things for you. By using our services to sell Harry Winston, interested, pre-screened international buyers will be drawn to your auction. We sell only to buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Trust, transparency, and complete customer satisfaction are our most important values, which show in our 100% objective and expert-led evaluations and throughout the entire auction process. We hold a secondhand Dealer’s License issued by the New York city Department of Consumer Affairs and are proudly accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Additionally, when you sell Harry Winston jewelry with us, we provide complimentary GIA and GSI grading reports that serve to enhance buyer trust and ensure you receive the best possible value.
Recently Auctioned Designer Items:
Because Harry Winston jewelry is unique, we have picked the world’s leading diamond grading laboratories, GIA and GSI, to provide the most accurate evaluation possible. With Worthy, you can rest assured that your transaction is being handled with expert care from start to finish. You also enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuables are fully insured while in transit and while being stored in our headquarters.
HOW TO SELL HARRY WINSTON JEWELRY ONLINE WITH WORTHY
- Describe your Harry Winston jewelry and upload a few photos of it. Based on the provided information, we’ll conduct a market value analysis, resulting in a trending market price.
- We’ll provide you with a fully insured FedEx shipping label addressed to our headquarters.
- When your Harry Winston jewelry arrives, we will photograph it and have it professionally graded at the GIA or GSI laboratory located near our offices.
- The e-Diamond report and professional photos will be made available to you and the buyers interested in bidding on your Harry Winston items.
- All you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch the offers roll in with the live auction viewer. Approve the final bid, and the money is yours!
HOW DO WE GET YOU THE HIGHEST OFFER WHEN SELLING HARRY WINSTON JEWELRY?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who will fairly value your Harry Winston jewelry
- Low overhead – low commissions
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Harry Winston
- GIA and GSI grading reports at no cost to you
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A BRIEF HISTORY OF HARRY WINSTON JEWELRY
Harry Winston began working in his father’s shop at a young age. When he was just twelve years old, he saw a stone in a pawn shop, which he recognized as a two-carat emerald. He paid 25 cents for it and two days later, sold it for $800. Winston opened his first store, located in New York, in 1932. Harry Winston’s jewelry business took a sharp upturn in 1926, when he acquired Arabella Huntington’s jewelry collection and redesigned the old-fashioned pieces into more contemporary styles, making a name for himself in the process.
Harry Winston’s legacy as one of the world’s most notable jewelers lives on. Retail affiliates are located all over the world, from Honolulu to Beverly Hills and beyond. This prestigious jeweler once possessed the Hope Diamond, and designs include everything from stunning diamond engagement rings to exquisite earrings, cocktail rings, bracelets, and much more.
WHAT FACTORS CAN AFFECT THE VALUE OF HARRY WINSTON?
Those who buy and sell Harry Winston jewelry are familiar with factors that can affect its value. These include:
Most Harry Winston Jewelry is quite valuable and is almost certain to provide an excellent return on your investment.
Luxury Item Protection
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Brinks is a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and even governmental customers. We trust Brinks, to assist us in the secure transport of high value items and the maintenance of our vaulting systems.
Click here for more about our item protection policy
WHY SELL HARRY WINSTON JEWELRY?
Why sell Harry Winston? That’s a fantastic question and the answer varies from one individual to the next:
- You can transform unused or unwanted jewelry into cash
- It’s not difficult to sell Harry Winston with Worthy
- The market for Harry Winston jewelry is strong
Excellent examples of Harry Winston jewelry have recently sold for more than $20,000. If you’d like to sell Harry Winston jewelry, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive with Worthy.