Sell a Breitling Bentley Watch
Breitling is a well-known watchmaker that engineers, manufactures, distributes and designs chronometers watches. This is a privately owned company that was established in Grechen, Switzerland in 1884. Breitling is famous for creating precision chronometers that can be used by aviators. When you sell your Breitling Bentley, you want to ensure that you are getting a fair market price for your watch.
With Worthy, that is exactly what you can expect. Our in-house experts have many years of collective experience in the jewelry industry and you can rest assured that you will get the highest possible market price with our auction platform. Every step in our process increases the quantity and the value of offers that your Breitling will get at auction.
Sell My Breitling BentleyWorthy makes it easy and rewarding for you to sell Breitling Bentley watches and it can be done completely online.
- To begin the process, you simply need provide an image and description of your watch.
- We will then provide you with an estimate range of the value based on similar items that have sold. The highest estimated value is considered a reserve price (the price at which you commit to selling your item).
- If you agree to the reserve price, you can ship your watch to our headquarters for physical evaluation and auction preparation. Shipping is free and fully insured.
- While your watch is at Worthy headquarters, an in-house watch expert will conduct an evaluation to verify all watch characteristics. HD photographs are also taken of your watch.
- Your Breitling watch is then presented to hundreds of Breitling Bentley buyers from your online auction. You will be invited to watch as competitive bids come in from all around the world. At the end of the auction, you will receive a full summary and be asked to sign a sale ticket. If the highest offer falls below the reserve price, you have the option to have it sent back to you free, and fully insured.
The entire process at Worthy is transparent so you will always know what is happening with your item. In addition, we allow you to reach a greater number of Breitling Bentley buyers that can give you a fair price for your watch. Worthy makes it easy and convenient for you to sell Breitling Bentley watches without requiring you to even leave your home. Therein lie the benefits of trusting us with your Breitling Bentley watch – we offer safety, convenience and the best market price guaranteed. Not sure if you can believe us? See for yourself
History of Breitling
The Breitling SA Company was founded by Leon Breitling in Saint-Imier, Bernee Jura in 1884. All Breitling watches are produced in Switzerland and use Swiss components. There are two different types of movements that Breitling makes including the calibre B04 and the calibre B01. The B01 added a GMT module to the watches. The main suppliers of ebauches that Breitling uses are Valjoux and ETA. The manufacturing of the ebauches are completed in Breitling Chronometrie Workshops.
After they are complete they are sent to the COSC to receive their certification. In 2009, Breitling created a mechanical chronograph movement called the BR01. This movement was used in the Breitling Chronomat 01 and this was the first watch that was exclusively manufactured by Breitling. Ever since the development of this movement, the Chronomat has been used in all Breitling watches. The newest development of the Chronomat is the Chronomat GMT Limited. This is used in a limited edition watch and the Breitling Chronomat 44GMT.
The Breitling watch company uses certified chronometers in all of their models. Usually these watches are marketed to those involved in aviation or diving. The aviation models are not as functional, as many aviation instruments are now modernized electronic devices. However this does not detract from the appeal of the aviation model timepieces. Breitling is known for its polished bracelets and cases as well as large watch faces so they are easy to read. They are as much a status symbol as they are superbly well crafted watches.
Many of the models have an automatic winding mechanism that does not have any electronic components. The Breitling Bentley watch was created to honor the 10th anniversary of the partnership between Breitling and the Bentley Motors company. Breitling Bentley watches include several different models including the B06, B05 Unitime and the Bentley B04 GMT.
Maybe you are looking to make room in your watch collection, or just want some extra cash for a new toy, or perhaps you have inherited a watch that you are never going to wear or use. Whatever your reason, Worthy is the best place to go to get more for your timepiece. Once you make the decision to sell your Breitling watch, Worthy does everything possible to secure you with multiple, competitive bids. If you have questions or would like to learn more, check out our FAQ page.