Sell Your Omega Seamaster Watch For The Highest Price//= $feature_desc ?>
Welcome to Worthy, where we help you sell Omega Seamaster watches online. These marine chronometer watches deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you’ll receive when you work with us. Using a luxury auction platform found nowhere else, we attract hundreds of professional watch buyers to compete for your Omega Seamaster watch. We don’t just list your timepiece as many other online marketplaces do;
instead, we provide full service by cleaning, evaluating, and photographing your Seamaster using advanced high-resolution imaging equipment, so that it looks its very best at auction. From start to finish, we are fully committed to obtaining the highest price possible and to ensuring the process is simple yet completely secure.
WHY SELL OMEGA SEAMASTER WATCHES WITH WORTHY?
We believe convenience is of great value which is exactly why we work diligently on your behalf. With our services, there’s no need to spend time searching for an appraiser, cleaning and photographing your watch, then attempting to connect with interested buyers; we do these vital tasks for you. Because we sell Omega Seamaster watches frequently, we attract interested, pre-screened international buyers to your auction, selling only to those who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Here at Worthy, our foremost values including trust, transparency, and total customer satisfaction show in our 100% objective evaluation and throughout the entire auction process. Furthermore, we hold a Secondhand Dealer’s License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. Those who choose to sell Omega Seamaster watches with us benefit in a number of ways. Among the many benefits we offer are expert evaluations conducted at no cost to our clients. Because Omega Seamaster watches are unique, we take great care in selecting a partner evaluator who has the experience and expertise to evaluate it appropriately. No other online auction platform offers this service. It is exclusive to Worthy, and is just one reason our trading partners have come to rely on us. You can be confident that each transaction is handled with expert care from start to finish. You can also enjoy peace of mind knowing that your valuable timepiece is fully insured throughout transit and during storage in our ultra-secure facility.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
HOW TO SELL OMEGA SEAMASTER WATCHES ONLINE WITH WORTHY
- Description. Describeyour watch the best of your ability. Be sure to include mention of any paperwork you may have.
- Trending Price. Based on the description and similar watches auctioned on our platform, we’ll formulate a trending price.
- Evaluation. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label addressed to our facilities for authentication and evaluation.
- Reserve Price. The experts at CentralWatch will examine your Omega and compose a detailed report on it. We then take HD photographs of your watch to display at auction. At this stage you are given the opportunity to set a minimum reserve price.
- Auction. Buyers are invited to view and place competitive bids on your watch. If the highest bid meets or exceeds the reserve price, the sale is confirmed and the money is sent to you. If the auction ends below the minimum price, you have the option to decline the sale and we will return your watch to you fully insured, free of charge.
HOW DO WE GET YOU THE HIGHEST OFFER WHEN SELLING OMEGA SEAMASTER WATCHES?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who fairly value your timepiece.
- Low overhead – low commission.
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Omega Seamaster watches.
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF OMEGA SEAMASTER WATCHES
Omega Seamaster watches carry on the tradition of timekeeping with the serious sailor in mind. The only company to have received marine chronometer certification for their wristwatches, Omega is preferred by professional sailors and yacht enthusiasts everywhere. The first Seamaster was produced in 1948; today, there are many fantastic Seamaster models available with a huge variety of bracelets, colors, differences in movement, and of course a range of casing sizes to suit men and women alike.
Omega Seamaster watches, including several dive watch models offering the capacity to withstand pressure at 1200 meters, are favorites with celebrities and feature prominently in contemporary James Bond films starring Daniel Craig, and limited-edition Seamaster James Bond watches are in high demand.
Omega enjoys partnerships with famous yachtsmen and yachtswomen the world over; in addition, Omega work with prominent ecologists and organizations to raise awareness of ocean health, which benefits us all.
WHAT FACTORS CAN AFFECT THE VALUE OF AN OMEGA SEAMASTER WATCH?
Those who buy and sell Omega watches are familiar with factors affecting their value. These include:
Most Omega Seamaster watches are quite valuable and will provide an excellent return on your investment.
WHY SELL OMEGA SEAMASTER WATCHES?
Here are just a few good reasons to sell an Omega Seamaster
- Transform unwanted or unused watches into cash.
- Upgrade your current watch model.
- It’s easy to sell Omega Seamaster watches with Worthy.
- The market for luxury timepieces is robust.
Excellent examples of Omega Seamaster watches have recently brought well over $20,000 at auction. If you’d like to sell your timepiece, you’ll most likely be pleased at the offers you receive with Worthy.
RECENTLY AUCTIONED OMEGA WATCHES:
Sold for $2,457
Sold for $3,024
Sold for $1,440
LUXURY WATCH BRANDS WE AUCTION:
100% Seller Protection More About Our Seller Protection Policy.
Consumer confidence is of utmost importance to us here at Worthy. That is why, one of our first steps was to be accredited and graded by the BBB. Like them, we uphold the value in transparency, honesty, and legitimate business practices.
Speak with one of our dedicated success agents: 1 (888) 222-0208
Get your questions answered right away with one click.
Request a Call
Let us know how we can help and the best way to reach you.