Sell Omega Speedmaster
Welcome to Worthy, where we sell Omega Speedmaster watches on behalf of our clients. These incredible timepieces deserve worthy offers, which is precisely what you’ll receive when you choose to work with us. Using our auction platform, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your Omega Speedmaster watch. We don’t just list your timepiece like so many other online marketplaces do; instead, we provide full service by cleaning, evaluating, and photographing it using the most technically advanced high-resolution imaging equipment available, so it looks its very best at auction. From start to finish, we are fully committed to obtaining the highest price possible and to ensuring the process is simple yet completely secure.
Why Sell Omega Speedmaster Watches With Worthy?
We believe in the value of convenience and we work diligently on your behalf. With our services, you don’t have to spend time searching for an appraiser, cleaning and photographing your watch, then attempting to connect with interested buyers; we do these vital tasks for you. Because we sell Omega Speedmaster watches frequently, we attract interested, pre-screened international buyers to your auction, selling only to those who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability associated with Worthy.
Our foremost values including trust, transparency, and total customer satisfaction show in our entirely objective appraisals and throughout the entire auction process. Furthermore, Worthy has a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and high accreditation from the BBB. Those who sell Omega Speedmaster watches with us benefit in several ways. One of the most important services we provide is a professional appraisal for each client, conducted at no cost. Because every Speedmaster watch is unique, we take extreme care in choosing a partner appraiser to evaluate it and certify its authenticity. We do this not to assign a value, but to help ensure that you will receive the best value possible for your luxury watch. While appraisals can be had at almost any jeweler, the evaluations we provide are conducted by top industry experts. Each and every one of our transactions is handled with expert care from start to finish, and you enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuable timepiece is fully insured throughout transit and during storage in our ultra-secure facility.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
How to Sell an Omega Speedmaster Watch Online with Worthy
- Description. Describe your watch the best of your ability. Be sure to include mention of any paperwork you may have.
- Trending Price. Based on the description and similar watches auctioned on our platform, we’ll formulate a trending price.
- Evaluation. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label addressed to our facilities for authentication and evaluation.
- Reserve Price. The experts at CentralWatch will examine your Omega and compose a detailed report on it. We then take HD photographs of your watch to display at auction. At this stage you are given the opportunity to set a minimum reserve price.
- Auction. Buyers are invited to view and place competitive bids on your watch. If the highest bid meets or exceeds the reserve price, the sale is confirmed and the money is sent to you. If the auction ends below the minimum price, you have the option to decline the sale and we will return your watch to you fully insured, free of charge.
How do We Get You the Highest Offer When Selling Omega Speedmaster Watches?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who will fairly value your timepiece
- Low overhead-low commissions
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell Omega Speedmaster watches
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
A Brief History of Omega Speedmaster Watches
Omega Speedmaster watches have the distinction of being the only timepieces to withstand NASA’s severe tests under the most challenging conditions imaginable including magnetic fields, zero gravity, extreme vibrations, and temperatures from -18 to +93 Celsius. Flight-qualified for all manned space missions in 1965, the Omega Speedmaster was in space twice during Project Mercury, though its first “official” space flight was Gemini 3.
An Omega Speedmaster recorded the first moonwalk, and because it is the only watch ever to have been worn on the moon, it has earned the nickname “Moonwatch.”
The Speedmaster contributed to the Apollo 13 rescue, earning the prized Snoopy Award, and after being worn by Russian Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, it became the official chronograph of Russia’s manned space missions. Omega Speedmaster X-33 watches are issued to all astronauts and cosmonauts, and are the only watches certified for spacewalks.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of an Omega Speedmaster Watch?
Those who buy and sell Omega watches are familiar with factors affecting their value. These include:
- Rarity / Legacy
Why Sell Omega Speedmaster Watches?
Here are some reasons to sell Omega Speedmaster watches:
- Transform unwanted or unused watches into cash
- It’s easy to sell Omega Speedmaster watches with Worthy
- It’s time to upgrade to a newer model
- The market for luxury timepieces is robust
Excellent examples of Omega Speedmaster watches have recently brought well over $15,000 at auction. If you’d like to sell your timepiece, you’ll most likely be astonished at the offers you receive with Worthy.