Sell Your Zenith Watch For More
Welcome to Worthy, where luxury watch owners from across the country sell their pre-owned timepieces the smart, fast way. Have your Zenith watch appraised, professionally cleaned, photographed and presented to hundreds of potential buyers. Everything is managed on our online auction platform, so you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home.
Getting the Highest Market Value
Our sophisticated auction platform connects professional watch buyers the world over with people like you who want to sell Zenith watches. Professional buyers that are a part of Worthy’s Buyer Network are pre-approved and meet our high standard credentials. As a result of competing bids between these knowledgeable buyers, you’ll get the highest market value for your luxury watch, guaranteed.
A Trustworthy Appraisal
With years of experience appraising, marketing and selling luxury items like watches, diamonds, wedding rings and more, Worthy is a name you can trust. Let us provide you with the most accurate evaluation of your Zenith luxury watch, at no cost and without bias. Unlike a watch collector or a pre-owned luxury watch shop, Worthy is not the end-buyer of your timepiece. Furthermore, when you send an item to Worthy facilities for full the evaluation and auction preparation, it is at no cost to you and fully insured. Worthy has an excellent BBB rating and holds a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs. All of our operations are conducted according to US government regulations, so you can sell your Zenith watch at Worthy with confidence.
How do I Sell a Zenith Watch at Worthy?
- Request an estimate online: Fill out the brief item description form and include as much detail as you can about your Zenith. You can even take a quick snapshot of your watch with your smartphone and attach it as well. The more details we have from the start, the better.
- Agree to our initial estimate: The market value estimate takes into consideration your description, relevant transactions and the preliminary bids of interested buyers. Remember, there are no obligations. You can choose to decline at this point, no questions asked.
- Ship your watch to our Headquarters: Print out your prepaid, insured FedEx shipping label and prepare your watch for pickup by a courier.
- Preparing for Auction: A selected watch expert will evaluate your watch upon arrival at Worthy headquarters. Next, it will be professionally cleaned and photographed in high resolution.
- Final sale for the highest market value: Images of your watch and a description will be released on Worthy’s platform and the bidding will begin. You have the final say in the auctioning. Once you accept the highest bid, we’ll send your cash almost immediately.
About Zenith Watches
Zenith SA is renowned for creating luxury watches of high-end quality and precision. The Swiss watch manufacturers have collected an astonishing 1,565 1st-place awards throughout their long history, mostly for excellent precision and design. The brand was started in 1865 by a young visionary watchmaker named Georges Favre-Jacot in Le Locle, Switzerland.
Zenith is one of the very few companies in the watchmaking industry that still produce all their own movements at their headquarters. This is how they maintain their superb reputation for quality watches, as all production and manufacturing is done in-house, rather than being outsourced.
Throughout the century and a half since its establishment, Zenish has also been awarded 2,333 international chronometry prizes, as well as eight prestigious medals awards within the industry. These respected accolades make Zenith the most titled company in the world of wristwatches and marine-pocket watches.
In 1999, Zenith SA was bought by the luxury fashion group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Since then, the brands popularity has only risen and acquired new markets around the world, making it one of the three most popular luxury watch brands in the world.
Zenith Collections Sold at Worthy:
Academy: This collection of Zenith watches is perhaps the most avant-garde to date. It features some of the most technical and modern mechanisms on the market and a revolutionary gravity control system, unique to Zenith.
El Primero: The El Primero collection is known as the world’s most precise chronograph. The name of the collection translates to “The First” and rightfully so, as this collection features the first ever automatic integrated column-wheel chronograph movement.
Pilot: This collection was created around the theme of aviation and features a limited edition watch called The Zenith PILOT MONTRE D’AÉRONEF TYPE 20 GMT 1903, which was designed as a tribute to the brothers of aviation, the Wright Brothers.
Get Started Today
Worthy is internationally known and respected as a leading expert in pre-owned luxury watches with an ardent understanding of the market and emerging trends. Both watch expert buyers and sellers regularly seek our advice and guidance on how to sell watches for the highest market value. Read our customer reviews and learn just how easy getting top dollar for your Zenith watch can be. Submit your watch for a free appraisal today and receive cash, fast.