Let It Glow Contest Terms & Conditions
Let it Glow Photo Contest– Terms and Conditions ("Official Contest Rules")
NO TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. USING THE WORTHY AUCTION SERVICES DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS EXIST BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT—READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A RELEASE FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The "Worthy Let it Glow" (the "Contest") is sponsored by WORTHY Inc., having a corporate address of [NEED NEW ADDRESS HERE]. Entrant's ("your," "you," or "entrant") registration and participation in the Contest shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Ts&Cs"). The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This Contest is open to legal residents, that physically reside in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, void in Rhode Island, aged 18 or over, or who meet the relevant jurisdiction's minimum age requirement, excluding employees of Sponsor and their immediate families, household members, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Contest. Winners may be required to furnish proof of identity, address, and birthdate in order to receive a prize.
2. Contest Period:
Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Start of Campaign: June 26th, 2017
End of Campaign: August 7th, 2017
3. Entry: To enter, go to http://www.worthy.com/promotions/let-it-glow and complete the following during the Contest Period:
a. Submit a photo to the Contest gallery
b. Share the submission via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
To be considered eligible in the Contest, entries must be submitted by August 8th, 12am (PST)
4. By entering this Contest you agree to be bound by these Ts&Cs.
5. By submitting an entry in the Contest, entrant confirms and warrants that entrant owns all copyright and rights in the nature of copyright ("Rights") in the entry and acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor will own all such Rights. Each entrant therefore hereby irrevocably grants, transfers, sells, assigns, and conveys to Sponsor and its successors and assigns, all Rights of whatsoever kind in and to the entry for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or later devised. Further, each entrant hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all moral rights that he/she may now or later have to his/her entry. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the entry for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable and entrant hereby waives all moral rights in the entry and any similar rights elsewhere in the world. Each entrant hereby acknowledges he/she does not reserve any rights in his/her entry.
6. No purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest. Odds of winning will depend on how many votes entries received.
Grand Prize: $1,000 gift card to Brookstone®
Second Place Prize: (1 of 3) $200 gift card to Lululemon®
Third Place Prize: (1 of 5) $100 gift card to Sephora®
Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winner(s) to a valid U.S. address. The value of the gift card and online credit are less any applicable activation, transaction, or maintenance fees and subject to certain fees, terms, conditions, and restrictions, which will be disclosed on the gift card and online credit. Sponsor is not responsible if the gift card or online credit are lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission, and neither the gift card or online credit will not be replaced. Brookstone® Lululemon® and Sephora® entities have not sponsored this Contest in any way.
8. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the Prize, and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. There will be no refund for unused portions of the Prize. No compensation or alternative to the Prize will be offered due to inability to attend, claim or use the Prize or due to any delay on the part of the winner(s); provided, however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any Prize. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of Prize(s) stated in these Ts&Cs.
9. Winner Selection: After the Contest Period, nine (9) winners will be selected based on the number of votes placed for all valid entries received during the Contest Period. Winners shall be the person(s) whose email account was used to submit the winning entry into the Contest, and an entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Sponsor reserves the right to deliver Prize(s) directly to the email and/or mailing address provided by an entrant in his or her entry to the Contest.
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted by email after the end of the Contest Period. The winners will be required to do the following as qualifying criteria of the Contest that must be met in order to receive the Prize: (a) respond to Sponsor within five (5) business days of initial contact to confirm eligibility. Except where the prize is time-sensitive, in which case no alternate winner will be drawn, if a winner fails to respond to Sponsor's notification, fails to complete the forms as indicated herein, or fails to meet the qualifying criteria listed above, such winner may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be selected, up to three times. Other restrictions may apply, and an entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Contest if he or she fails to comply with any provision of these Ts&Cs, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion.
11. Winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state, and local taxes on the value of their prize. If required by Sponsor, the winners must complete and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 that reflects each winner's Taxpayer Identification Number or Social Security Number. The winners may receive from Sponsor an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will also be filed with the Internal Revenue Service.
12. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the acceptance of the Prize by winner(s) constitutes each winner's permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, address, biographical information, and testimonials for advertising and/or publicity purposes in connection with this Contest only, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, and without further compensation.
13. Winner publication: The names and locations of confirmed winner(s) will be available for one (1) year after the end of the Entry Period by sending a request to the Sponsor address at the end of these terms.
15. This Contest is not endorsed by, administered or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter (collectively, the "Social Media Companies"). Entrants hereby release each Social Media Companies from all responsibility and liability in respect of the Contest.
16. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these Ts&Cs, will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Releasees (defined below) take no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
17. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or void any entry or Prize award to any entrant who corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest or is otherwise in violation of any law or of these Ts&Cs. This includes, for example, the use of computer 'script,' 'macro,' or 'brute force,' masking identities by manipulating IP addresses, or using any automated means in order to increase entries into the Contest in a manner that is not consistent with the spirit of the Contest.
18. If, for the reasons set forth in Section 18, or other reasons outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, the Contest cannot be run or administered as planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest (subject to any written directions given under applicable law), and Sponsor shall post a notice on the Contest entry page to such effect. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Contest for any reason that Sponsor believes in good faith is fair to the entrants.
19. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor and which prevents the Sponsor from complying with these Ts&Cs, the Sponsor will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. Participation in the Contest is at entrant's own risk. By receipt of any Prize, the applicable winner agrees to indemnify, release, reimburse, and hold harmless Sponsor, Social Media Companies, and each of their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, employees, directors, officers, agents, successors, assigns or representatives (collectively, "Releasees") from any liability resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize or participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities to the extent permitted by law.
21. Releasees do not make any, and hereby disclaim any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any Prize, including any warranty of fitness or merchantability, or representation with respect to the function or operation of the Prize.
22. Releasees shall not be liable for any electronic miscommunications or failures, nor technical hardware or software failures of any kind with respect to the Prize or the Contest.
23. Entrant(s) and winner(s) have been given a full opportunity to review and analyze these Ts&Cs and fully and completely understand all of the terms of these Ts&Cs. Entrant(s) and winner(s) acknowledge and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights against the Releasees, and that no action will be taken by or on behalf with respect to any such claims or rights, it being understood that this release shall be binding upon entrant(s)' and/or winner(s)' heirs, executors, and administrators, and anyone claiming by or through entrant(s) or winner(s).
24. This Contest shall be governed by New York law without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating in this Contest, entrants hereby irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of New York, NY for any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest.