Our sophisticated auction platform allows real buyers to bid on your item so we can determine the most accurate market value of your watch. At Worthy, you are under no obligation to accept the deal making Worthy the best way to sell your Bovet watch.
Get the Highest Market Value for Bovet
The auction platform is only one component of the process involved in selling your Bovet watch at Worthy. First, your watch will undergo an appraisal conducted by a selected watch expert. Our appraisal is different because value is not assigned to your watch. Instead, it for the sole purpose of providing a highly accurate description and overall transparent process. It concludes with a professional photograph it and a selling description which will be added to the auction platform. When this is complete, an auction for your Bovet will be created and real, knowledgeable buyers will be able to place their bids. At the end of the auction, the highest bid will be the offer we provide you for selling your watch. The value of your watch is determined by real bids from real buyers in actual market conditions.
A Trustworthy Appraisal
Worthy is licensed and certified by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs and over 2,000 5-star reviews on Trustpilot. The independent appraisers that work with Worthy are all certified and have a great deal of knowledge and expertise in the luxury watch industry. The process at Worthy is transparent so that you can determine the status of your watch at any time. You can also access the auction platform to see the progress of your auc
This is the process you can expect when selling watches with Worthy:
1 Prep for sale
2 Auction online
3 Get paid
Selling a Bovet watch at Worthy is easy and we do all of the legwork for you with this customer-friendly process:
- Provide us with some basic information and a photo of your watch.
- Based on your description, we will begin collecting interested buyers and surveying the market to bring you a market value estimate. You will then be provided with a prepaid and insured shipping label ship your watch to one of our secure facilities for verification.
- Once your watch arrives it will be cleaned, photographed and put on the auction site with a selling description based on evaluation.
- Real buyers will place bids on your watch and the highest bid is what we will offer you for the sale of your watch.
- You can decline or accept the offer, there is no obligation until you’ve made a decision. Once you accept the offer, you will receive cash almost immediately.
About Bovet Watches
Sell your jewelry the smart way with worthy
Bovet Watch Collections
Selling Your Bovet Watch
It is clear that many of these watches are truly one-of-a-kind and as such you want to get a one-of-a-kind price for selling your Bovet watch. The Worthy platform is the only way to ensure you get the best price for your watch and best of all you do not have to agonize through negotiations or a long appraisal process.
Our Shared Success