Diamond Auctions at Worthy
Welcome to Worthy, where jewelry and diamond auctions are our specialty. If you’re looking for the right company to open a diamond auction on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place. Worthy is the premiere online marketplace for pre-owned luxury goods including fine loose diamonds, diamond rings, and other luxury items containing diamonds.
Your diamonds deserve worthy offers, which is exactly what you’ll receive when you conduct a diamond auction with us. Using our luxury auction platform found nowhere else, we attract hundreds of professional buyers to compete for your diamond. We don’t simply list it, as many other popular online marketplaces do. Instead, we provide you with full service by cleaning, evaluating, and photographing your stone or jewelry using the most technically advanced high-resolution imaging equipment available, so it looks absolutely stunning at auction. From beginning to end, we are fully committed to obtaining the highest price possible for each and every item we accept, and to ensuring the process is simple yet completely secure.
Why Trust Worthy for Your Diamond Auction?
We believe that convenience is of great value, the very reason that we work dilligently on your behalf. With our services, you can simply sit back and relax while we do all the legwork. You do not need to spend time searching for a qualified appraiser, cleaning, polishing and photographing your diamond, or attempting to connect with interested buyers. We attract internationally vetted buyers to all of our online diamond auctions, selling only to those who are willing to pay top dollar for the quality and reliability Worthy is known for.
Our primary values including trust, transparency, and complete customer satisfaction shine through in every transaction. Beginning with our 100% objective appraisals and throughout the entire diamond auction process, we strive to satisfy. This is why we hold a Secondhand Dealer's License issued by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs and are highly accredited by the BBB. Every diamond auction is handled with expert care from opening to close, allowing you to enjoy peace of mind in the knowledge that your valuable diamond is fully insured throughout transit and during storage in our ultra-secure facility.
Click here to see what our customers have to say.
How Worthy’s Diamond Auctions Work
- Photograph your diamond and complete a quick form.
- Using the photo and description you provide, we provide a preliminary estimate based on market conditions.
- After you accept our initial estimate, we mail you a convenient pre-paid shipping label addressed to our state of the art facilities, where your item receives a full physical appraisal. You may drop it off at any FedEx location or if you prefer, we can offer additional security and convenience by arranging for courier pickup.
- Our experts complete an extensive evaluation using our advanced facilities and equipment. After the appraisal is complete, we write an appealing description of your diamond. We then showcase it for auction by taking exquisite professional photographs.
- Your diamond auction is targeted to international buyers who have expressed direct interest in buying diamonds like the one you’re offering. At the auction’s close, you determine whether to accept the highest offer. If so, you are instantly credited with the money while we make the process even more convenient for you by packaging the diamond and shipping it to the buyer. Your transaction is guaranteed, as our buyers are not permitted to back out.
How do We Get You the Highest Offer with Our Online Diamond Auctions?
- Our unique auction platform, complete with highly trained professionals who fairly value your diamond
- Low overhead-low commission
- Professional photographs and descriptions tailored to sell your unique diamond
- Reputations as experts; the best in our field
Which Types of Diamonds are Accepted for Auction?
We accept a wide range of diamonds including the most popular shapes, numerous colors, and a variety of clarity levels. If certified by GIA, IGI, AGS, or EGL, your stone may be suitable for a diamond auction. We accept loose and mounted diamonds; however they must be natural. Lab-created diamonds may sparkle, but are not of interest to our discriminating buyers.
If you have a single diamond, it must be 0.5c or larger. Diamond melee totals must be 0.75c when stones are smaller than 0.5c.
What Factors Can Affect the Value of Items Listed on Diamond Auctions?
Our buyers are familiar with factors affecting diamond value. These include:
As we accept only the finest diamonds, you are likely to receive an excellent return on your investment.
Why Use Worthy’s Diamond Auctions?
Why do our clients choose to take advantage of our diamond auctions?
- Transform unwanted or unused diamonds into cash
- It’s easy to sell diamonds with Worthy
- Our diamond auction marketplace is robust
Our clients have recently received astonishing amounts of money at the close of our diamond auctions. If you have a diamond to sell, you’ll be thrilled with the outstanding offers you receive with Worthy.