Most Trusted Luxury Watch Buyers
Last updated: March 09, 2020
At Worthy we specialize in luxury watches and focus on bringing watch sellers and qualified buyers together, making the transaction as simple and painless as possible. We believe that you should get the most for your valuables in as little time as possible, with as little effort as possible.
How Worthy's Watch Buyers Result in the Best Offer
- Our unique live auction platform: Worthy.com specializes in finding the luxury watch buyers that are already interested in purchasing your watch brand or model. We locate hundreds of professional watch buyers all over the world, and connect them with our customers.
- A low-cost business model: Worthy.com subscribes to the philosophy that in order to be successful, we need to be efficient. Brick and mortar businesses have extensive overhead – a cost that gets passed on to the customers. At Worthy.com we eliminate significant expenses and make sure to pass those savings on to our customers. All of this is done in a way that provides them with the best experience possible. Most importantly, our model ensures that our valued clients receive the highest offer possible for their watch.
- Independent appraisal: As a strategic portion of our low-cost business model, Worthy.com appeals to many luxury watch buyers by working with professional appraisers who are at the top of their field. Because we specialize in luxury watches, gems, and fine jewelry, we ensure that the appraisers we employ utilize state-of-the-art labs and equipment in order to appraise your watch as accurately as possible, and get you the highest price possible. In addition, our professional appraisal service gives you the advantage of having your luxury watch handled only by the highest qualified and most talented watch specialists, gemologists, and appraisers. Our professional appraisal service offers unparalleled convenience and is provided at no cost to you.
Popular Luxury Watch Models Sold At Worthy:
- Rolex: Explorer, GMT Master, Oyster, Oyster Perpetual, Air-King, Cellini, Submariner
- Cartier: Santos, Tank, Pasha, Calibre
- Tag Heuer: Formula One, Aquaracer, Carrera, Monaco, Link
- Bulgari: Ergon, Diagono
- Patek Philippe: Aquanaut, Calatrava,
- Breguet: Tradition, Marine, Heritage
- Panerai: Granturismo, Luminor, Scuderia
- Jaeger-LeCoultre: Amvox3, Amvox5, Amvox7
- IWC: DaVinci Portofino, Ingenieur, Portuguese
- Hublot: Big Bang, King Power, Classic Fusion
- Audemars Piguet: Royal Oak, Millenary, Jules Audemars
- Blancpain: Villeret, Leman, Le Brassus
The watch appraisal process is a strong point of pride for Worthy.com. Because every item we sell on behalf of our clients is unique, we work with some of the best appraisal experts in the world. The quality and experience of an appraiser is one of the most important factors that a luxury watch buyer takes into consideration when purchasing a pre-owned luxury watch. We are well aware of this importance, and have invested heavily in our process, ensuring that the appraisers who handle our clients’ watches utilize cutting-edge evaluation equipment, and world-class systems to ensure that our watch sellers receive the highest price possible, and our watch buyers can fully trust the merchandise they are receiving. All items are certified and insured.
Tips for Selling a Watch Online
Trusting Worthy.com to find qualified and interested luxury watch buyers across the globe is the first step to successfully selling your luxury watch online. In addition, here are a few tips to consider before you submit your item to us for appraisal:
- When writing a written description of your watch, be as specific and detailed as possible about the physical description and history of the watch
- Locate the serial number (varies for different brands)
- Locate the model number
- Include a certificate
- Include pictures
Additional Tip: How to Locate the Model and Serial Number of Your Watch
Each watch brand has a different location of model and serial number, so we will focus on one of the most popular luxury watch brands, Rolex.
The serial and model numbers of a Rolex watch are located in between the area where the band end piece meets the case of the watch. In order to access the serial and model numbers, you will need to remove the watch band by pushing in the small pins (known as lugs) on either side of the band end piece, which will release the band. On the 12 o’clock side you will find the model number, and on the 6 o’clock side you will find the serial number. Typically, we recommend that this process be completed by a professional, to make sure not to damage the watch.